**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

When to rank my first 5*

I pulled 5* Hyperion last week. He's my second 5* but the first one worth investing in (the other one was Hulkbuster). I just finished my first run through Act 4 and expect to spend the next month or so working on the full clear. I've got 9 4-star 4/40s, including several very good ones - Nick Fury (D), Corvus Glaive (D), Captain Marvel, Archangel, Captain America IW, Star-Lord (D), Ironman IW (D) and Hyperion. The cost to level up Hyperion would basically stop my leveling of 4* characters past rank 3. (Because my alpha and tier 4 basics will likely get eaten up.) I like ranking up 4* characters to help with arena, alliance war defense, etc. But, at some point, I realize that I'll need to stop and focus on 5-stars. I'm just not sure when. Will I need a ranked up 5-star to do a full clear of Act 4? Will I need him to get Uncollected? What is the trigger point?

Comments

• Options
    Adishvar_26Adishvar_26 Posts: 46
    It is worth to rank up a 5 star mid term the full clear if u have the skill to do the job.... It is best to save some gold and then go with 5star Hyperion and rank him to rank 3 st least
  • Options
    Bigby1971Bigby1971 Posts: 11

Stop leveling 4* s

Forever.

Do people generally agree with this?
  • Options
    Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    5* r3 is marginally better than 4* 5/50...for a champ like Hyperion his awakened ability matters a lot...a sig 40 4* is better than an unawakened 5* r3. Some champs awakening doesn't matter, for some it has to be sig 1, for some max sig or close. The question about 58 vs 4* is completely champion dependant.