**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My First 5* rank 5 - BIG DECISION TIME

Hello everyone, big decision time is coming... Please let me know your opinion. My 3 main choices are below. I have a preeferance but I will not state it since I need yours:

Hyperion awakened Sig 27
Domino unawakened
Symbiote Supreme unawakened
Thing unawakened

Should it be one of the above or wait (I would prefer not since the choices above are pretty solid)? By the way my two 6 stars are Cyclops and Carnage so I am not putting them in the mix at all...

Comments

• TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    Domino domino and more domino, although preferably wait for a dupe
  • NyaleNyale Posts: 136
    Domino and Hyp are equally good depends on the rest of your roster , domino doesn't need the dupe but she needs a red hulk and ocassionaly a massacre for best results . She is better in aw while Hyp is better in aq so your call
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
  • KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
    Hype
  • CapatomCapatom Posts: 20
    edited November 2019
    R5 Hyperion..as many already said..you won't need any synergies ..won't need suicides .. need a bit of rng on heavy furies though.he can power through any content ..except spite nodes I guess .. He is also good for war if you are dealing with korgs /imiw / stun immune nodes and for boss kills spam sp1/sp3.
    Domino is an awesome choice if you have her synergies .