**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

True strike tech/mystic

I'm in variant 1.2.2 and there is a stun immune MODOK who is Destroying my team...I can't think of a champ who can take him with the class requirements.. Are there any true strike tech or mystics I can use that I'm not thinking of...anyone have any ideas other than stack units for revives lol

Comments

• Clarkkent76Clarkkent76 Posts: 282
    Warlock reduces defensive ability accuracy when the opponent is infected, so that might ease the auto-block pain. Intercepting with Ghost might do it of you have her.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    That MODOK is a difficult fight so I wouldn’t be surprised if youtube has multiple strategies for him.

I used Starky and back drafting after an auto block to get my damage in. It took quite a few restarts and much practice to get it down.

Warlock reduces defensive ability accuracy when the opponent is infected, so that might ease the auto-block pain. Intercepting with Ghost might do it of you have her.

Warlock was fixed and now only reduces offensive ability accuracy iirc.

• JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★
    He's stun immune and I don't have a warlock... any other suggestions lol
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Intercept a lot. Itll be hard
    If you don't have the right champ, you might/could have to wait. But that's up for you to decide
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    What about IMIW? Sp1 would remove the force field. It would be a long fight, though.