**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Completely unplayable on LG V20

VimesVonlipVimesVonlip Posts: 177 ★★
edited August 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
Just got an upgrade to an LG V20 and the game is terrible. Didn't have this issue on my Samsung S5 but really it's laggy as hell and theres no way i can continue playing with how bad it is.
Is there an option to remove/turn off the unnecessary background animations to help lower processing requirements?
Is this just an Android issue or has a recent update caused the lag? Have other Android users seen similar issues?

Comments

• Options
    FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    LG = Junk. Should have bought a Samsung or better yet, iPhone 7. Good luck though.
  • Options
    wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    Fluffy wrote: »
    LG = Junk. Should have bought a Samsung or better yet, iPhone 7. Good luck though.

That's not very constructive.
  • Options
    wray1976 wrote: »

Neither is that. At least I made a suggestion.
  • Options

You shouldn't talk down to another player. We need to all uplift each other in a positive manner.
  • Options
    Just got an upgrade to an LG V20 and the game is terrible. Didn't have this issue on my Samsung S5 but really it's laggy as hell and theres no way i can continue playing with how bad it is.
    Is there an option to remove/turn off the unnecessary background animations to help lower processing requirements?
    Is this just an Android issue or has a recent update caused the lag? Have other Android users seen similar issues?

Not really sure. I run Android but outside of the usual issues its still running semi normal.
  • Options
    Hmmm, maybe i still have time to get a different phone.
  • Options
    MyTaffyMyTaffy Posts: 144

You shouldn't talk down to another player. We need to all uplift each other in a positive manner.

I do not think he put down OP. He simply points out the fact that LG phone sucks. If I know I cannot play this game on LG phone, I would try to change to other phone. To me, that's constructive enough. He might use the word "suck" which you might view as not positive but he was talking about the phone not OP.
  • Options
    MyTaffy wrote: »

I do not think he put down OP. He simply points out the fact that LG phone sucks. If I know I cannot play this game on LG phone, I would try to change to other phone. To me, that's constructive enough. He might use the word "suck" which you might view as not positive but he was talking about the phone not OP.

That's still a derogatory phase. Maybe the OP likes his phone for things outside of MCOC. He could have commented with out it. Im trying to stay constructive so no arguments please. Thanks for the thoughtful reply.
  • Options
    I did not even use the word "suck". I used "junk". I worked in wireless phone sales for 10 years. So I am quite aware of which phones can handle mobile gaming. Some handle the graphics better (Samsung Galaxy) and some have faster load times due to the OS (iPhone). I will stipulate that would not have been known to the OP or @wray1976 so I could have responded more constructively.

I would stay away from LG for more reasons that just gaming. If you can still do so...exchange that V20.
  • Options
    MattyloMattylo Posts: 234
    @VimesVonlip I also have an LG V20 and i am not having any issues with the game other than the normal occasional lag everyone complains about. I have had the phone over a month and only thing i have run into is my screen will freeze but that may be once a week if that.

Prior to the V20 I had another android and expericenced the same lag i do now.

May want to see if maybe your provoder will let you swap it out.
  • Options
    Update: Did some research, there's a "Gaming Battery saving" feature that needs to be turned off or games run like ****. Flicked the switch and now it's super smooth. Success!
  • Options
    SaydooSaydoo Posts: 1

I have two phones. Lg G2 and Xiaomi Mi5s.Lg can play very well, but there are some problems you mentioned on my other phone.The problem is not in the Lg.Problem in the game.
  • Options
    SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    I use a freakin ipad gen 2. It lags a little bit but I clear content pretty good.
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,148 ★★★
    more than likely you have the game saving power mode on which makes it laggy..the game lagged on the V20 I had until I turned it off