**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Survival Series Arenas

I think it would be cool to have Survival Series arenas.

Same 3x3 setup (though 5x5 would be even better, I miss 5x5 arenas), however between each fight everything carries over.

Example I think will best show the idea:

I pick 3 champs
The Game picks 3

The first fight starts I defeat the games first champ, I am at 1/2 health, bleeding, and have 2 bars on my special attack.
The game's second champ comes in, I survive the bleed and healing kicks in as well during the fight, I get him down to 5% health but he knock me out, however I've left him poisoned
My Second champ comes in and the fight continues with the game's champ poisoned and nearly dead, he drops soon after my Second champs has entered. Unfortunately his third champ is really hard, and takes out my second champ.
My Third champ enters, the games third champ is still stunned due to a lucky shot from my second champ just before he died from bleed.
Ultimately my third champ takes out his Third for the Series win.

These could still count for perfect series, the Perfect series considered complete even if you don't use the Third champ

In either case perhaps there could be some sort of bonus if you didn't have to use all your champs.