**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

R5 5* choice: Clair Voyant or Warlock

DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
Simple question, which one would you R5? Right now I have two R5 mystic (Sym Supreme and Magik), as well as one R5 Tech (Darkhawk)and an R2 6* Tech (Ghost).

Which of those two options do you think is better and why?

R5 5* choice: Clair Voyant or Warlock 33 votes

Claire Voyant
42%
NyaleHSenpaiDOKTOROKTOPUSGodCompleX1978TJ107FhfjghhggggjfhfjgHBC_GAMER616KRANꓘBLACKMILKTEA_88RoninManTheInfintyNerdNerdNerd1MephistoXyber4 14 votes
Warlock
57%
ZENIcejrShaconaqeBruinsfan8510TheRealmKeeperXxLoganTDCxXAleorMelDanBanaLukazizZipioDragonUnleashedHedronThicco_ModeSkydad23IVORYUraniumAgentkJust_grindingCowabunga 19 votes

Comments

• Options
    TJ107TJ107 Posts: 81
    Claire Voyant
    CV
  • Options
    Claire Voyant
    Claire Voyant better, she’s best mystic until now
  • Options
    Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Both are great but they do very different things. The question should be which you’d use more. A lot of BWCV’s abilities can be gained by SymSupreme or Magik. Warlock is very different from Ghost or Dark Hawk.
  • Options
    Osfan8 said:

Both are great but they do very different things. The question should be which you’d use more. A lot of BWCV’s abilities can be gained by SymSupreme or Magik. Warlock is very different from Ghost or Dark Hawk.

Neither SS or Magik have that vicious life steal that Claire has that makes her dominate, whereas Darkhawk can do some of the things Warlock does while doing a few other different tricks
  • Options
    I've already cleared all variants 100% and am now looking towards full clearance of 6.3 (did one completion run so far)and more future content.
  • Options
    RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    Claire Voyant
    Darkhawk is already a pretty good heal blocker (granted he needs to be able to debuff them). Claire has a very powerful regen making her sustainable and nullify/power control giving her added utility.
  • Options
    RoninMan said:

Darkhawk is already a pretty good heal blocker (granted he needs to be able to debuff them). Claire has a very powerful regen making her sustainable and nullify/power control giving her added utility.

Agree with this
  • Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Tough call. I have both as 6* rank 2. And I’m very happy with both of them. Claire is amazing in AQ map 6. Warlock I usually bring to AW and questing. I’d say rank both.
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Warlock

Claire Voyant better, she’s best mystic until now

I think the best Mystic is probably SS
  • Options

Tough call. I have both as 6* rank 2. And I’m very happy with both of them. Claire is amazing in AQ map 6. Warlock I usually bring to AW and questing. I’d say rank both.

Since you have Claire at 6* r2...thoughts on ranking her vs Magik vs Doom...I already have SymSupreme 6* r2
    Agree with Warlock...have him duped 6* r2 and really fun and useful
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    If you run suicides Claire, if not warlock
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Warlock
    Lvernon15 said:

Warlock is immune to Suicides, except for recoil
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

Warlock is immune to Suicides, except for recoil
    I know, but bwcv needs them more than him, she can easily regenerate recoil and the increase in damage increases her healing as well, warlock just gets the damage and still takes recoil
  • Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    Osfan8 said:

Since you have Claire at 6* r2...thoughts on ranking her vs Magik vs Doom...I already have SymSupreme 6* r2
    I love Claire. Super sustainable. I don’t have doom yet but I don’t think I would take him up over Claire. Magik is great for power control but I think she does well at 4/55. But I still use my 5/65 vision more. Claire is just super fun to play. Great suicide champ. Probably tied for best along with ghost. Nice solid reliable regen. Can pick her immunity. And great nullify. I would rank her and not look back. Also she doesn’t need her awakened ability so that’s even better.
  • Options

Osfan8 said:

I love Claire. Super sustainable. I don’t have doom yet but I don’t think I would take him up over Claire. Magik is great for power control but I think she does well at 4/55. But I still use my 5/65 vision more. Claire is just super fun to play. Great suicide champ. Probably tied for best along with ghost. Nice solid reliable regen. Can pick her immunity. And great nullify. I would rank her and not look back. Also she doesn’t need her awakened ability so that’s even better.
    Thanks...I think she's going to r5 tonight during level up...she's already sig 80 so that's not an issue.