**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dr Doom Crit Resistance.

GuytennisGuytennis Posts: 420 ★★★
Is Dr Doom crit proof? 91 hits and Magik didn’t get a single critical hit? Is this working as intended? Or use just the usual unlucky rng? Please advise. @Kabam Miike https://youtu.be/6pwDZWQeX2s

Comments

• Options
    spaceoakspaceoak Posts: 139
    Dr. Doom does have crit resistance. Not 100% but definitely brings the possibility of unlucky RNG.
  • Options
    GuytennisGuytennis Posts: 420 ★★★
    I appreciate the advice on how to beat him, and I understand that ghost and wasp have guaranteed critical hits. From what I understand Corvus does as well. I’m just trying to figure out if Doom was intended to basically be crit proof. Unlike Killmonger where it states in his description that he has increased Crit Resistance, there’s no mention in Doom’s profile.
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,283 ★★★★★
    Guytennis said:

I appreciate the advice on how to beat him, and I understand that ghost and wasp have guaranteed critical hits. From what I understand Corvus does as well. I’m just trying to figure out if Doom was intended to basically be crit proof. Unlike Killmonger where it states in his description that he has increased Crit Resistance, there’s no mention in Doom’s profile.

Pretty much. Can’t depend on crits with most champs against him.
  • Options
    GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    His crit resistance is higher than almost every champs crit rate in the game. I think it’s only elsa that has a higher crit rate than doom’s crit resist? The way crit resistance works in this game is simply crit resist minus crit rate so you wind up with no crits for 99% of the champs in this game that don’t have some sort of guaranteed crit mechanic.
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    edited November 2019

As you can see doom has a higher crit resistance then magik so it makes sense you wouldn't see any crits. Im sure even with maked precision and lesser precision you'd be lucky to see one
  • Options
    OneEyedLauOneEyedLau Posts: 28
    His crit resistance is 35% which is higher than almost all champions crit rates. Outside of guaranteed crits, you won’t crit against him.
  • Options
    GomezlinkGomezlink Posts: 217
    And where is this information about his critical resistance?
    Nowhere?
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Gomezlink said:

And where is this information about his critical resistance?
    Nowhere?

In his base stats. In his stats list, in the game.
    Also, don't revive old threads like this one