**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New war season and compensation

SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
In the last 2 weeks I have rebuilt my inventory and capped out my r4 potions and alliance war potions. Now you send out this compensation... there’s a chance some of it will expire before I can use it....

Comments

• Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    Amazing rewards
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    Just don’t claim it until you need it
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Does not expire for a month
  • Options

Just don’t claim it until you need it

Obviously that’s the plan. But to be perfectly honestly I’m not sure when war season starts. Have 30 days til today to use them.. that’s a lot of boosts to use in 30 days.
  • Options
    Lormif said:

But when does season start. If it starts in 2 weeks that means I have to use all these boosts in 6 wars....
  • Options
    John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    @T_BaginX24 i have screenshots from my source of the last ten wars you fought in, no mvps....and you averaged out being 14th out of 30. Care to comment?
  • Options
    Cody4prezCody4prez Posts: 17

I haven't had to play a meaningful war in 2 weeks. That's a lot of time to build my potions back up. How is missing wars and the rewards for winning or losing those rewards get compensated with potions, boosts, and loyalty? Where are the 5*shards, the t2a and t5b from lack of ability to move up in tiers? Now I have a bunch of boosts that'll expire before the next meaningful war comes up?
  • Options
    I’m not saying the rewards are bad. But I woulda preferred the loyalty instead of the boosts. So I can purchase the boosts as I need them. Same with glory.
  • Options
    Maddix11Maddix11 Posts: 33
    Cody4prez said:

I haven't had to play a meaningful war in 2 weeks. That's a lot of time to build my potions back up. How is missing wars and the rewards for winning or losing those rewards get compensated with potions, boosts, and loyalty? Where are the 5*shards, the t2a and t5b from lack of ability to move up in tiers? Now I have a bunch of boosts that'll expire before the next meaningful war comes up?

This. The boosts expire in 7 days, but new season doesn't start until after that. What gives?

No issue with the rest of it, in fact more than generous, but it's like someone didn't consider the expiry date when handing these out...
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Lormif said:

But when does season start. If it starts in 2 weeks that means I have to use all these boosts in 6 wars....
    Considering there were at most 3 war affected by this, then even if you have some items expire you came out ahead as according to you, you dont even need them in 6
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    I am saying the compensation is bad. It's not what we lost out on. Don't need it, didn't use that compensation in the first place, they don't care.
  • Options
    Cody4prez said:

You shouldn't have claimed them then. Let them in mail for the 30 days or until they're needed like anyone with sense would do
  • Options
    Maddix11 said:

Cody4prez said:

This. The boosts expire in 7 days, but new season doesn't start until after that. What gives?

No issue with the rest of it, in fact more than generous, but it's like someone didn't consider the expiry date when handing these out...
    You had 30 days to claim them....
  • Options
    LazuliLazuli Posts: 94
    Not only is this not close or relevant to what was actually lost, but a lot of it is unusable to those that don’t have the space for these items. The compensation should have reflected what could have reasonably been lost by the war bugs and plenty of alliances lost tiers that they would have achieved if nothing went wrong. This means lost shards, fragments and catalysts.The global compensation was fine with relatively no complaints, but i can’t imagine many being satisfied with this.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Lazuli said:

Not only is this not close or relevant to what was actually lost, but a lot of it is unusable to those that don’t have the space for these items. The compensation should have reflected what could have reasonably been lost by the war bugs and plenty of alliances lost tiers that they would have achieved if nothing went wrong. This means lost shards, fragments and catalysts.The global compensation was fine with relatively no complaints, but i can’t imagine many being satisfied with this.

You got compensation for lost shards in the general compensation, which was vastly more than would have been lost. This compensation is insanely good.
  • Options
    LazuliLazuli Posts: 94
    Lormif said:

Lazuli said:

You got compensation for lost shards in the general compensation, which was vastly more than would have been lost. This compensation is insanely good.
    Shards, Fragments and Catalysts. If they at least included some t2a, a t4 basic cat, and a t4 class catalyst crystal or even just fragment crystals then these rewards wouldn’t be so disappointing.
  • Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,120 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    It's actually a nice gesture and appreciated. As stated by others, most of this will go into my overflow as I have already stocked up on most of these items however. Are we certain it will actually remain claimable for 30 days? There was something like this in the past and it was a visual glitch. They were actually only claimable for like 7 days or something. Can we get confirmation on this?
  • Options
    LFC4EVA1987LFC4EVA1987 Posts: 27
    I keep seeing people respond to this with don’t claim it yet, it’s compensation for something that affected those people too why should they need to wait to claim compensation, we already had to wait for kabam to sort this out and some of the things people might’ve needed like the revives for example but not the others, I feel a multiple choice with compensation is the way kabam should’ve gone with this let players choose between items or loyalty and glory depending on their needs
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    Lazuli said:

Lormif said:

Lazuli said:

Shards, Fragments and Catalysts. If they at least included some t2a, a t4 basic cat, and a t4 class catalyst crystal or even just fragment crystals then these rewards wouldn’t be so disappointing.
    The only.time you get T2A, T4/5B is from seasons. Why on earth would they include that for 2 missing wars.