**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Compensation idea

This isn’t an idea for every compensation for every problem because we’d have so many in expiry 😂, but I feel for ones like this recent one where game was down for ages and how long it’s taken to resolve it’s not asking too much.
A 5* GENERIC awakening this might sound like too much but this problem has upset a lot of the player base and the compensation we’ve received has had mixed results the first part with the champ crystals some players got wow champs like ghost, domino etc whilst others got stuck with ones like deadpool x force that’s the problem with RNG compensation, however a generic awakening everyone would be happy with it costs you nothing to give these out and is useful for every player in the game. I know there’ll be people who say kabam won’t do that for whatever reason but why not it would benefit them also because they would make money from it with prestige being higher so aq is harder, more pain defenders in war like korg awoken and also with people choosing who they want to awaken they would be more tempted to purchase the next sig deal so everyone is happy and it’s not like it will stop people buying awakening deals we get at least 2 new champs every month so there’s always a need for awakenings

Comments

• Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Were u around when the game was down over 12 hours a year or so ago? What would the comp for that be? A 6* champ? 5* generic gems are one if the rarest items in the game. I dont see Kabam passing them out to everyone because we suffered through a whole 6 hours of downtime. If u would have said a 5* awakening gem crystal maybe some ppl would hear your case for it. When u start out wanting one of the rarest items for the game being down a few hours most ppl are just going to laugh.
  • Options
    LFC4EVA1987LFC4EVA1987 Posts: 27
    I never said it because of just how long the game was down for I said that combined with how long it has taken to resolve, this problem also isn’t just that it was down for 5 hours fights wasn’t registering and also season was cancelled early this has been quite a big thing
  • Options
    LFC4EVA1987LFC4EVA1987 Posts: 27
    Also it is difficult to say how this has affected different people just read some posts and you’ll see people are saying about arena, where they would’ve finished in season, what they would’ve got if season ended at right time and more. I said about the generic because it’s something everyone needs and something everyone can use yes It’s rare but so is 4* generic that’s just kabam loving every part of the game to be rng. How rare it is also shows kabam saying “sorry everyone this was a big mistake our end so here’s something big as a compensation” and it’s something everyone will be happy with as they can use it however they like