**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Suggestion: 1on1 Duels

I have a suggestion for the 1 on 1 duel section. It would be awesome I think to make that a practice section where the player can choose any level or rank on any champ as their foe. It should also be where you can put that foe on any kind of node if wanted. The cost of each practice should be 1 unit. I think this would be very helpful to alot of players and help them gain confidence and build up their ability and fighting style. Please consider, thx

Comments

• _solidsnake_solidsnake Posts: 133
    I would love to see this myself
  • Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    edited August 2017
    I was thinking of this as well, it'd be great if they do this
  • JuggerneyksJuggerneyks Posts: 275 ★★
    edited August 2017
    I think it would be cool to have 1 v 1 duels with a AW match making system, you go into the duels section, hit search for duel and you get matched up against another person looking to fight. the 2 people pick 3 champs to use and its a best of 3. it would be fun to test your skill against other actual players
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Real time would also be cool
    I think it would be cool to have 1 v 1 duels with a AW match making system, you go into the duels section, hit search for duel and you get matched up against another person looking to fight. the 2 people pick 3 champs to use and its a best of 3. it would be fun to test your skill against other actual players

Not against real people, u don't need to search for a specific player, u just head to a duel section and duel whatever champ u want with whatever rank and star on whatever node u choose
  • RedmistRedmist Posts: 31
    Kabam can't hand that. You gotta have great net code for that to work and I can see that right now. It would be nice if that could step up but people wouldn't like it either some champs are just better then other it would be a bunch of people complaining about God champs being over power .
    Redmist wrote: »
    Kabam can't hand that. You gotta have great net code for that to work and I can see that right now. It would be nice if that could step up but people wouldn't like it either some champs are just better then other it would be a bunch of people complaining about God champs being over power .

Huh? U will practise against those champs, regardless if they hard or not, we need to practise
    @Shadow_roast you are getting confused bro, im simply adding onto the thoughts of duels not directly replying to the op, but sure flag me for providing another idea on top of the op
    @Shadow_roast you are getting confused bro, im simply adding onto the thoughts of duels not directly replying to the op, but sure flag me for providing another idea on top of the op

Ik bud, but think about it, if two real players r playing against each other, they might stay blocking forever, or holding till sp3, etc
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    No reason to flag him tho
  • _solidsnake_solidsnake Posts: 133
    Ok back on topic, i would love to be able to duel a 5 50 stun immune NC. You can't ever have enough practice against him
    edited August 2017
    well there would be a 3 min timer and spc 3 disabled, you would also have a w-l record and lets say 500 battle chip per best of 3 victory
    No reason to flag him tho

Wasn't me
    I do think duels needs to be re worked and have its own section like event quests or arena, that way you could entail the different sections like the practice area the op suggested, player vs player duels and what ever other ideas are brought to the table.
  • Hey everybody, this started off as a pretty constructive thread but it got a little off-topic and personal for a bit, so I've gone ahead and deleted some of those comments. If you disagree with someone, make sure to keep it polite and in-line with our forum rules.

• JabbawokkyJabbawokky Posts: 139
    edited August 2017
    I thought it would be a great idea because it would eliminate players wanting champs nerfed, help improve your fighting skills, help you become more productive for your alliance in AQ and especially in AW. I thought it would especially help players like myself who difficulty with certain champs and a roster that doesnt consist of most of the newer champs
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    Jabbawokky wrote: »
    I have a suggestion for the 1 on 1 duel section. It would be awesome I think to make that a practice section where the player can choose any level or rank on any champ as their foe. It should also be where you can put that foe on any kind of node if wanted. The cost of each practice should be 1 unit. I think this would be very helpful to alot of players and help them gain confidence and build up their ability and fighting style. Please consider, thx

90% agree maybe it can be an arena not a duel and cost gold
    add a library where we can read the info about all champions (unplayable one too) we don't have, not only the random one in the home page, and fight against the one we want on 3 level easy medium and hard

• MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,355 ★★★★★
    HULK_BREAK wrote: »
    Jabbawokky wrote: »

90% agree maybe it can be an arena not a duel and cost gold
    add a library where we can read the info about all champions (unplayable one too) we don't have, not only the random one in the home page, and fight against the one we want on 3 level easy medium and hard

I think this is the making of an idea - a new section of the contest, purely for research/practice?

A library section? Most of those spotlights exist right here...

Want to practice against any character with any node? Sure, at a small cost in units.

Personally, I'm happy to get my practice in different arenas and Events, but I can see the appeal for the dedicated gamer. What do you think, is it worth 5 units a time to practice against a 6 star Stun immune Thanos with Bane?