We are currently experiencing an issue causing a delay in delivery of Summoner Advancement, the Alliance Quest event, and other 3-Day X-Men use event. We are working to resolve this, but it will likely take a few days. We will ensure that these rewards are delivered to affected Alliances. Please do not change Alliances until your rewards are delivered.

Ghost, Caltrops and Carnage

Haji_SaabHaji_Saab Posts: 3,982 ★★★★★
edited November 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
When you are playing Ghost and you go up against Carnage on caltrops, you get an interesting interaction.

1. You dash back, you get a bleed on you which converts to passive fury - normal interaction
2. But the second time you dash back, you get your armor broken.

Now I know that Carnage can armor break when the opponent is bleed immune. But Ghost is not bleed immune. She is converting bleeds to passive furies, not immune to it.

Please have a look. I saw this interaction on 6.3.6 left most path.

Comments

• Hey there, we will pass this along to the rest of the team to take a look at. Would you happen to have any footage of this issue occurring? Or would you be able to let us know what other Champions were on your team at the time?
  • Haji_SaabHaji_Saab Posts: 3,982 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    I don't have the footage. This is in the last quest of 6.3. There is a Carnage on the path to the extreme left with Caltrops. I had the HYPERCOAGULATE boost on which works for mutants only.

My team was: 5* Ghost, 5* Wasp, 5* Hood, 5* ArchAngel, 5* Domino [all awakened except Wasp and ArchAngel]

• This issue had been reported and knowledged right after Carnage got his buff
  • One quick follow-up question: do you remember if you were already Phasing or had a Precision Passive when the Armor Break was applied?
  • Haji_SaabHaji_Saab Posts: 3,982 ★★★★★

One quick follow-up question: do you remember if you were already Phasing or had a Precision Passive when the Armor Break was applied?

I was doing phase> miss> 1 medium >phase

I am not sure is the answer to your question though but I fought it three times and if u do the above routine, you will get the armor break every time.