**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance War Points Distribution

Okay... this is bothering me. My alliance is consistently going up against alliances with obvious deep pockets. I'm talking 50 more kills, less deaths, same amount of boss kills but they have 6% more exploration and eek it out. ...C'mon. I also think the boss kill itself is weighed to much. We are crushing these other alliances but they have deeper pockets so they win....

I think it needs to be looked at and reconfigured

Comments

• Options
    420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    Okay... this is bothering me. My alliance is consistently going up against alliances with obvious deep pockets. I'm talking 50 more kills, less deaths, same amount of boss kills but they have 6% more exploration and eek it out. ...C'mon. I also think the boss kill itself is weighed to much. We are crushing these other alliances but they have deeper pockets so they win....

I think it needs to be looked at and reconfigured

The problem is in your typical war exploration is worth about 900 points per 1% of exploration. So that extra 6% exploration is 5400 points where the extra 50 kills your defense is getting are only worth 100 points per each or 5000 points. They'll win every time.
  • Options
    HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    pocket depth has little to do with it
  • Options
    VimesVonlipVimesVonlip Posts: 177 ★★
    I disagree. The amount of money people are willing to throw at the game greatly increased their ability. All the ko's in the world won't beat a team who revives until the bosses are down.
  • Options
    Stevie_Stars1Stevie_Stars1 Posts: 253
    I disagree. The amount of money people are willing to throw at the game greatly increased their ability. All the ko's in the world won't beat a team who revives until the bosses are down.

Exactly
  • Options
    Stevie_Stars1Stevie_Stars1 Posts: 253
    pocket depth has little to do with it

How does it not? I mean obviously if they have saved items units etc. but I doubt that is the case in all of these scenarios. We fluctuate between tier 3 and tier 4 and see this spending all the time.