**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I AM UNCOLLECTED!!!

13»

Comments

• Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Priyansh7 said:

Etjama said:

Well here it is @Priyansh7! And this is what I pulled from my latest 5 star!

Ugh. Though Hulkbuster is getting buffed. Who knows? Iron Man might get buffed with him. It would make sense. Well anyways, let me know when you've done it! As far as the difficulty goes, I the first 4 quests were easy as long as you've got an armor break champ for IMIW. I one-shotted Ægon with Medusa. All Sp2's with a combo over 100 to end the fight. The problem was having to fight that long against the debuff immunity. Getting a 100 hit combo is hard not being able to stun, but I was able to do it. I quaked Silver Surfer with 2 revives. Was pretty basic.

W
    Etjama said:

Well here it is @Priyansh7! And this is what I pulled from my latest 5 star!

Ugh. Though Hulkbuster is getting buffed. Who knows? Iron Man might get buffed with him. It would make sense. Well anyways, let me know when you've done it! As far as the difficulty goes, I the first 4 quests were easy as long as you've got an armor break champ for IMIW. I one-shotted Ægon with Medusa. All Sp2's with a combo over 100 to end the fight. The problem was having to fight that long against the debuff immunity. Getting a 100 hit combo is hard not being able to stun, but I was able to do it. I quaked Silver Surfer with 2 revives. Was pretty basic.

Wow mate that you did uncollected so fast, i feel bad at the same time that you got iron man(og) from a basic
    I awakened my 5 star aegon within a month from a basic 5 star(that moment was so insane for me)
    And recently i am out of glory, so i have joined an alliance(i usually dont join alliances) to get some glory by playing AQ, because i dont like to grind for t4b so i just purchase it from the glory store
    That's why my best champs arent with me right now, so i have not completed UC eq
    But soon i will complete it and try exploring it
    All the best
    Very nice on the AEgon. And yeah, understandable. When there's new content out, I'll keep my R4's in AQ and AW for that reason.
  • Options
    Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★
    Did it bro

Aegon with lazarus node was a pain in the butt
    Because I messed up sometimes
    But 100% UC this time is a bit tedious task for me
    Silver surfer was easy, but aegon was bs
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Priyansh7 said:

Did it bro

Aegon with lazarus node was a pain in the butt
    Because I messed up sometimes
    But 100% UC this time is a bit tedious task for me
    Silver surfer was easy, but aegon was bs

Nice job and yeah, I'm not planning on exploration for a lil while either other than maybe chapter 1. Working on 100% on Master and Heroic rn for 5* shards which is tedious on it's own and then I'll focus on other things.