**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

AQ points calculated wrong

arkaarekarkaarek Member Posts: 8
edited August 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Last week aq with starting prestige 5149 we got 110 658 987 points in 5th day (one group have not made whole map in 2nd day). We played 5x5

This aq with starting prestige 5150 and some rankups during the aq (now its 5171) we got 110 578 859 pts in day 5. We played 5x5 and all was done in 100%.

Coul you explain us how is your ir alorithm working? Till today I tought that higher prestige at start and raised during aq will give us more points not less.

Comments

• Shadow_roastShadow_roast Member Posts: 399
    I think so cuz last week in my ally starting prestige was 4602 and scored about 102.3k...this week starting prestige was 4718 and we scored the same!?
  • 420sam420sam Member Posts: 526 ★★★
    I have a theory that it is due to the boss in AQ. I think depending on who the miniboss is each week is determining points for maps. Just a theory, but it would be nice to get some confirmation from a moderator.
  • arkaarekarkaarek Member Posts: 8
    I do not think so. To 4th day we gained ca. 3M. But in the last day we got only 1.170M.
  • LosspikLosspik Member Posts: 253 ★★
    Rank ups during AQ aren't counted in. It takes a snapshot of your prestige when it starts and that's the prestige you get throughout
  • Shadow_roastShadow_roast Member Posts: 399
    Losspik wrote: »
    Rank ups during AQ aren't counted in. It takes a snapshot of your prestige when it starts and that's the prestige you get throughout

We know that
  • arkaarekarkaarek Member Posts: 8
    Ok. Maybe. But it still only ca 1.2M in the last day. In sec day, before the rank up it was 2.6M