**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 6.3 rewards very bad

@Kabam Miike act5 5.3 rewards are more better than 6.3 to make it simple while act5 you get total of 3 5* awakening gems in act6 even full explo no awakening gem 5* variants are much better but if you come to think of story quest it's way much exciting and harder but very disappointing rewards should atleast added awakening gem cuz getting good champs in crystals is a gamble atleast we have a awakening gem to choose a better usage! Thanks hope you can adjust the rewards even in 6.3 to 6.4

Comments

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    overall the rewards are much better for 6.3, you get 1.4 6*s, 3 5*s, enough rank up to take a 6* to rank 2, 2.5m gold, 8 cav crystals and a quarter of a t5cc, there is no comparisons really. 5.3 didnt even give you a full 4 star let alone 5*
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    I realize what he considers good, but I would rather wait and there be a 6* AG hopefully in 6.4, if not then I will be disappointed, I am not sure how many people doing 6.3 really need 5* AGs
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

I realize what he considers good, but I would rather wait and there be a 6* AG hopefully in 6.4, if not then I will be disappointed, I am not sure how many people doing 6.3 really need 5* AGs

Yeah, chapter rewards haven’t been great, but in general act rewards are where 85% of the hype is, 6* ag and potentially a t5cc should make it fine
  • Options
    NMEONESNMEONES Posts: 260 ★★
    Lormif said:

Umm, I’d love some 5* Awakening Gems... IDK why anyone who is doing Act 6 wouldn’t want them?
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    @Lormif I could definitely use awakening gems, it is very hard to awaken champs with how large the pool is now
  • Options
    TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Lormif said:

A lot of people doing Act 6.3 would love a 5*AG