**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

1 star availability

Your December announcement suggested “stocking up” on 1 and 2 stars for the new variant. For UC and Cav players, we have no way to access 1 stars any more. Many of us sold them frequently to use them for extra points in UC, when I realized they were going away and I wouldn’t be able to acquire them any more, I stopped selling them. But I didn’t acquire them all before the crystals updated to UC daily crystals.

Will you be giving us a way to acquire 1 star champs? (please, please, please don’t make it a 50-100 unit crystal - maybe 5-10). And if so, will it be permanent or temporary?

Or will I be able to do it with my 2 stars alone?

Comments

• Options
    issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Not really talk about your self i never sold any 1* or 2* champion
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    issamaf80 said:

some people did, it was not a wise decision as selling champs is nearly always a bad idea, but it was more than just him.
  • Options
    issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Lormif said:

issamaf80 said:

some people did, it was not a wise decision as selling champs is nearly always a bad idea, but it was more than just him.
    Well yeah some people did and they regret it example the 2 Star arena that gets you a fully formed 5 star
  • Options
    i have like 100 maxed out 2 stars. I never sold them. LOTS of people sold 1 stars because they don’t give shards from duping them or have sig abilities to max out. Their only use was level up event. I know a lot of people did. But when they announced the upgrade to UC daily crystals, there was a limited amount of time to acquire 1 stars before it was impossible.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    They will likely sell you collector crystals, that guarantees 1 and 2-star champion
  • Options

They will likely sell you collector crystals, that guarantees 1 and 2-star champion

That was my assumption... but V4 is permanent content. Will the new crystals be permanent too? Usually crystals like that are limited time.

• Options
    Hey guys! @Kabam Miike
    I don’t think it’s fair from you to make us use / buy units do get Crystal if 1* of 20% of chance to get those.
    We should be able to earn 1* champions again through normal in game content = a specific challenge.
    Putting a unit crystal in the store I just think it’s unreasonable with only 20% of probability.
    Moreover when we need specific 1* champions, like Hulk and Black Panther for example.
    I shouldn’t have to try my luck in the unit store spending 1000 units or more and not getting what is needed.
    Please @“Kabam Miike” these reslly seems to me as so many other players very much reasonable arguments.
    Can you rethink a fair way to get a better solution than spending money = equal to say spending units in the store. I believe there are dedicated and real fan Mcoc players like myself, that feels pretty much the same. Right or wrong we sold 1* chsmps long time ago. So, now, allow us to get them back playing and a fair challenge.
    Thank you so much.
    My best,
    Rui Wahnon "Omni Galactus"