**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

5* Crystal from Dungeon

Finally got enough to get either the standard 5* or one of the other costing 27k dungeon shards. Which one do you go for ?

5* Crystal from Dungeon 4 votes

Standard 5* costing 22k shard
50%
DOKTOROKTOPUSEtjama 2 votes
one of the other 5* costing 27k shard
50%
GamerH3t3r 2 votes
Other ?
0%

Comments

• PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,406 ★★★★
    Really comes down to what you want vs what you don't want from the various crystals - if the standards give you a reasonable ratio, especially compared to the 27k ones then by all means go for that.

Remember that Dungeon crystals give basic dupes, not full ones, so if you dupe a champ you already have you only get a single sig level and nothing else
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★
    I’m doing it only for the nick Fury one but that because I’m Hav a skil gym for him and can rank5 him. And he doesn’t need sig ston at all but as the one above me said really depends one you’re roster and what u need
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★

Really comes down to what you want vs what you don't want from the various crystals - if the standards give you a reasonable ratio, especially compared to the 27k ones then by all means go for that.

Remember that Dungeon crystals give basic dupes, not full ones, so if you dupe a champ you already have you only get a single sig level and nothing else

And it is full dups not not 1 sig anymore