**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Unnatural game speeds

Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
Can someone double check because 523 shehulk LITERALLY moved faster than anything I've EVER seen this game throw at me including Evade-Attack glitch

Comments

• Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Based on your posts there's not a chance you should be doing chapter 5 content.....it's WAY above your ability level. Be patient, you don't need to rush through it, the game will be here for a long time.
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    danielmath wrote: »
    Based on your posts there's not a chance you should be doing chapter 5 content.....it's WAY above your ability level. Be patient, you don't need to rush through it, the game will be here for a long time.

Actually… uncollected and not a single unit spent. And only about 15 revives… 2 of which were free teams revives from the monthly...

But strangely I experienced what can only be described as "Negative Lag" and inhuman levels of response time (basically the same way NC can both evade and attack faster than any player could POSSIBLY react to)

I've encountered a similar "speed boost" when I completed RttL. Venompool on 4.6 was surprisingly fast given his arena counterpart's normal speed...

The AI wasn't an issue and the node wasn't even a problem (then again that's because of Star Lord's damage) but the speed at which the champion moved was way above what SHOULD have been possible

(Also… Explored up to 100% all the way from 1.1.1 to 5.2.2 and working on the rest of 5.2 in between monthly and AW/AQ)