**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gold!

Hi kabam.
Hopefully someone does actually read this section of the forum?

Anyway I just want to discuss GOLD.

It seems that people either have millions and millions or nothing.
I am a person that has nothing!
I know that people will say the answer is arena however I just do not have time to sit and grind grind grind arena while also playing AQ, AW, story, monthly quest and side quests. I am a father and also work full time.

I feel like there needs to be an increase in gold rewards especially how expensive the 6*s and 5*s are getting to rank up. Or there needs to be a more reliable way to farm a decent amount of gold regularly.

What about the people sitting on 10s of millions? Well why not give them a Gold Store. You have given us every different type of store so it won't be hard to do this.

If I had a more reliable source of gold income it would give me more motivation to play more to get more rank up materials and new champs. At the moment I'm in a position where it doesn't matter to me as I can't make any amount of meaningful rank ups or level ups before I'm out of gold again.

Anyway thanks for listening and hopefully we see something like this soon!

Comments

• Jayden99Jayden99 Posts: 13
    Totally Agree
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    play arena = get gold
    don't play arena = don't get gold

it sucks, but is the way it is
  • CreditzCreditz Posts: 53
    Yes and that's the issue.

How about just substantially increase the amount of gold in the sigil goldpool quest and also gold found in glory store gold crystals!
    Both of these have a cool down period so wouldn't let people constantly farm gold
  • CreditzCreditz Posts: 53
    The gold Arena was great. Thanks.

How about making it a regular thing
  • PrentexPrentex Posts: 288
    Yeah the gold arena was super great, 750k grinded out in a short amount of time, does anyone know if there are plans to make it a regular thing (weekly would be awesome)?