Changes In Falcon Worst Character Ever.

Jayden99Jayden99 Posts: 7
edited November 22 in Suggestions and Requests
I want to give a suggestion to make change in falcon like done to Old man logan. I think falcon is worst character of the realm as he does not have any ability which we can say.I have 5 falcon and he is total worse So pls do something.

Comments

• DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,224 ★★★
    falcon is trash here, in the mcu, in the comics and everywhere, he doesn't need o deserve a buff, he should be deleted from history
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 927 ★★★

falcon is trash here, in the mcu, in the comics and everywhere, he doesn't need o deserve a buff, he should be deleted from history

The white man trying to rewrite history? What a surprise
  • Ya_Boi_28Ya_Boi_28 Posts: 400

I disagree.

Here's a buff idea
    Signature Ability: Perseverance. Sig Level: 200
    Falcon doesn't tire easily! Instead as the fight goes on, he gets stronger! For each minute that the fight has lasted, Falcon increases his block proficiency by 3.33% until he has perfect block and increases his block penetration by 5% (max of 100%). Additionally, at 1200 hits in his combo meter, falcon becomes completely unblockable.

Every hit that falcon has landed since the beginning of the fight lowers the opponent's Ability Accuracy by 0.16% max of 80% reduction.
    Every combo (minimum of 4 hits) ended with a medium attack increases his bleed duration by 0.7 seconds.
    Every combo ended with a light attack inflicts a passive taunt, increasing the opponent's chance to throw a special by 2% (max of 100%)
    Every Heavy attack increases his crit rating by 5% (no limit to his crit rating.)
    Every Special attack increases his incinerate duration by 0.7 seconds.

Special 1: Inflicts bleed that deals 60 damage per second and lasts 0.1 seconds.
    Special 2: Inflicts incinerate that deals 60 damage per second and lasts 0.1seconds
    Special 3: Inflicts 1-3 Power Sting each dealing 8k damage when opponent uses a special.
  • Blade34Blade34 Posts: 23
    How about adding a flying tackle that he takes an opponent into the air then drop them for extreme damage.