**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 5

1. Can i beat act 5 with my roster
2. If yes which team should i choose
2.1. Corvus, Ghost, Dormammu, X-23, Human Touch
2.2. Corvus, Korg 5*, Bishop, Vision, Dormammu
2.3. Corvus, X-23, Wasp, Ghost, Dormammu/5* Korg
2.4. Something else
3. Should i wait to have more 5* champs
Sorry if my discission is not for this thread.

Comments

• Options
    Leonjr8719Leonjr8719 Posts: 146
    You need to start ranking up more champs. The doom side quest is your best option for that. Grind arena too.
  • Options
    solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    1. With a few rank ups you definitely can. You can reach uncollected with 4/40s and 5/50s.

2. Corvus is a no-brainer. Wasp and doc oc are also good options. I would rank up ghost and dormammu as well, both at least up to 4, ghost to 5 if you have the t4ccs. Ghost is probably your best counter to 5.2.4, especially for the caltrops nodes.

3. You don't need 5*s to beat the collector, or even all of act 5. They do make it easier, but they're not necessary. You'll build up your 5* roster as you go through the act and unlock uncollected monthly quests.
  • Options
    I have enough t4cc and iso-8 to rank a whole new team to 5/50s. I just don't know if i need more immunity or more healing for act 5.
    So your suggestion is to go with:
    Ghost, Wasp, Dormammu? Doc Oc has good power lock, but he doesn't bring enough dmg. Maybe replace him with Vision and for mutant i can't decide between Namor, X-23 and Emma. All 4/40 or 5/50 ofcourse.
  • Options
    UraniumUranium Posts: 103
    You can probably finish it with 4/40's i am currently at 5.4.6 and i didn't take a 4* to R5 till then just stuck at the final ultron going to rank up proxima then try to beat him with her
  • Options
    deepblack12deepblack12 Posts: 229 ★★
    This is familiar to my roster as well. I'm at 5.2.3 and im kinda stuck and don't know what to do but i lack skill. If you trust youself just try it out your roster is enough.