**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ever regret awakening a champ and taking them up to SIG 200?

OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
Sitting on this kind of decision is nerve-racking - please throw me some horror stories so I can dissuade myself and practice some patience in this game for once

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    What champ are you speaking about?

I’ve never regretted awakening any champ.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,126 ★★★★★
    Havet regent awke sl But definitely regret put stone to him back in 2018.
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    My first r4 was x23, at the time she was my only good 5 star, started off with a long string of really bad pulls and when i got her i was sitting on alot of items. So went all in and used my mutant AG and took her to sig 200, the next week i open an omega red and although i had been over the moon the last week with my new r4 max sig x23, pulling omega hurt bc i couldnt help but thinking i could have an r4 max sig omega right now but instead hes r1 unduped and im out of mutant t4cc. This is about a year ago and hes now r4 duped at sig 200 so its all good but at the time was a hard pill to swallow. Also used a skill AG recently on night thrasher then pulled nick fury 2 days later. I love NT and actually as it turns out duped my nick this morning from a dungeon evolution crystal (thx dungeon days) he will be my next r5 but that one also hurt at the time.
  • NMEONESNMEONES Posts: 260 ★★

Sitting on this kind of decision is nerve-racking - please throw me some horror stories so I can dissuade myself and practice some patience in this game for once

What champ do you want to awaken and max Sig? You’ll only hear horror stories from people who made horrible decisions. If your debating to max an amazing champ then why talk yourself out of it?

I just awakened and almost maxed out my Omega Red with no regrets at all.
  • Bidzy7Bidzy7 Posts: 369 ★★★

Mr Sinister... I used a gem on him and the next day I won him twice. Once from a 5* crystal and once from the grandmaster unified crystal. I chugged all my stones into him, only to get Namor from my very next 5*... You wanted horror, I gave you horror.

Ouch thats painfull.

To be honest this happens alot, people use an awakening gem and find the next crystal they dupe that very champ. Kabam rigs the crystals like that ;)
    I think most of the youtubers have gone through that very same pain. Lagacy has a video of him ranking up his KM

go watch it to cheer yourself up a bit

https://youtube.com/watch?v=3Yd17cU1h8U

Words of advice for the future if you are close to a 5* crystal wait till after you open it before using gems.

personally I used an AG on sparky over star lord and 2 crystals later i pulled sparky. Would of been nice to have both awakened but sparky is such a good champion i didn't feel too bad. But i do exercise a lot of patience when it comes to the AGs and only use them on champions who will help clear content. Currently sitting on 2 cosmic ( CMM and maybe Corvus or Silver surfer), 1 Tech ( Saving ghost), 1 mutant ( Saving for Namor or maybe sunspot) and 1 Mystic (Thinking of saving for BWCW or may use it on Voodoo if i don't pull claire when she comes to basic pool)

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★
    stealth spidey is my biggest regret, waste of a generic and 199 sig stones
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★

stealth spidey is my biggest regret, waste of a generic and 199 sig stones

Wow. Just... wow