**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

First run through LoL - need help please!'

Hey, so as you can see from the image I've just got Aegon ready for my first run through and wanted to ask a few important questions because I was struggled to find resources/videos relevant for this late 2019.

1) What's the best team to take with you into there, I've done a little experimenting and this team doesn't seem so bad but that 15% heal from the Thor rags synergy does accidently get triggered when I evading a special / intense situations - so is there something better?

2) I've seen multiple times on the forums, that the proxima synergy isn't even working and I've never had him when it was working so just want to confirm if it 100% isn't working please?

And lastly, I know this is very hard to do but ROUGHLY how many units should I have backed up. I have Lvl1 units maxed out and potions on hand plenty.
I assume I'll make a few mistakes building up his combo till 999 and would say I'm above probably average in terms of fightin and I can somewhat reliably intercept.

Any tips, things I should add/change or think about before going in would be greatly appreciated!!!

Comments

• Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    From what I’ve seen on forums aegon is broken and You should wait for your run until he is fixed. When he was working he was built for lol and 1000 units should have been enough, you also probably want starlord for the combo breaker synergy
  • Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    Better wait for aegon fix with proxima. That’s were my spendings for the first run:
    Team: Aegon 5*r4, heimdal, proxima, Thor, hella
    Path1, Easy path (May 18 2019):
    21 revives.
    450 units
    50 lvl1 healths
    47 lvl2 healths
    38 lvl3 healths
    Few boosts
  • Speeds80 said:

From what I’ve seen on forums aegon is broken and You should wait for your run until he is fixed. When he was working he was built for lol and 1000 units should have been enough, you also probably want starlord for the combo breaker synergy

Ahh that sucks, hope it gets fixed next update! Thanks for your words and proxima also has that synergy so it's 2 for 1!!
  • Bpn88855 said:

Better wait for aegon fix with proxima. That’s were my spendings for the first run:
    Team: Aegon 5*r4, heimdal, proxima, Thor, hella
    Path1, Easy path (May 18 2019):
    21 revives.
    450 units
    50 lvl1 healths
    47 lvl2 healths
    38 lvl3 healths
    Few boosts

Yeah, sounds like I'll have to wait and thank you for the in depth breakdown of resources used!! I think I'll be able to gather enough based on those rough number! Thank you

Hoping that maestro's sp1 isn't as annoying as I remember !

• -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Wait for the Proxima synergy to be fixed. I used Ægon Proxima Fury Quake and someone to add 7% attack. Can't remember who now. But Quake and Fury synergy is a must to help save your combo while you're ramping up. LOL champs will still evade and wack you so the auto evade to save tbe combo is a must have synergy imo.
  • @IamTryingMyBest There's actually a way better synergy team out now, specially if you have suicides unlocked, even if not so its better. I have advised this team to several people and all they had to say is God bless you :).

Team :
    Aegon
    Nick Fury
    Quake or Antman (Synergy with NF gives u 3 auto evades per match if u accidentally slip up)
    Proxima (Combo protection)
    Deadpool ( If running Suicides) Removes Bleed right at the start of the fight and instead your chap regens, 10% health

WOW. How did I forget this 😭 I have Quake at rank 5 and use that synergy with Nick all the time?!

Although the heimdall synergy would still be nice I guess I could use him instead of Deadpool since I don't have suicides or any sort debuff.

Thank you so much!!

This is a game changer
  • -sixate- said:

Wait for the Proxima synergy to be fixed. I used Ægon Proxima Fury Quake and someone to add 7% attack. Can't remember who now. But Quake and Fury synergy is a must to help save your combo while you're ramping up. LOL champs will still evade and wack you so the auto evade to save tbe combo is a must have synergy imo.

Honestly can't believe I forgot about this amazing synergy, thank you!

Also isn't the enrage up to 2k ? What's the need for the additional 7% attack or was it just because you could fit it in?
  • AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★

Hey, so as you can see from the image I've just got Aegon ready for my first run through and wanted to ask a few important questions because I was struggled to find resources/videos relevant for this late 2019.

1) What's the best team to take with you into there, I've done a little experimenting and this team doesn't seem so bad but that 15% heal from the Thor rags synergy does accidently get triggered when I evading a special / intense situations - so is there something better?

2) I've seen multiple times on the forums, that the proxima synergy isn't even working and I've never had him when it was working so just want to confirm if it 100% isn't working please?

And lastly, I know this is very hard to do but ROUGHLY how many units should I have backed up. I have Lvl1 units maxed out and potions on hand plenty.
    I assume I'll make a few mistakes building up his combo till 999 and would say I'm above probably average in terms of fightin and I can somewhat reliably intercept.

Any tips, things I should add/change or think about before going in would be greatly appreciated!!!

I used aegon at r4 and only used about 7 revives. For team I used, heimdall and thor (for regen), sl (for synergy) and then nick fury (who I knocked out for damage).