Options

8 Spots Open. Would consider a meger. AQ and AW Mandatory.

11 mil alliance (8 open slots)
We were AQ focused but decided to make war mandatory as well so that we can focus on and increasing our war rank. In doing so we lost 8 people. Last week we scored 188mil in AQ. If we can fill our 8 Spots with map 5 capable players we will hit that again with ease.

Mad Titans Wrath: 188 mil
Season 13 War Rank: Silver 2 (Should be Gold 3 before next season)
Summoner Advancement: Averaging 650k
No Event Minimums. We max out all events.
Donations: 75k Gold. 5k Loyalty

Merger: If you bring 6 or more people in we will offer an officers spot. The officer will be up to the group to decide. We want you to feel as though you have a say in our Alliance. We are a group of educated adults with vast knowledge of the game.

Requirements: ALL MEMBERS MUST BE ABLE TO HANDLE MAP 5. This is our only requirement.

Line for communication.

LineID: SirBathSalts. This is me. I will be on all night U.S. time. Please feel free to message me with any questions you might have.
LineID: Kufismacker84. This is one of our other recruiting officers. If you are on during the day feel free to hit him up as I won't be able to respond for a few hours.

Comments

• Options
    SirBathSaltsSirBathSalts Posts: 77
    Still have open spots. Lowered the Requirements. We are now accepting anyone that is uncollected.
  • Options
    SirBathSaltsSirBathSalts Posts: 77
    Still have open spots. Looking for uncollected or higher.