**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Missed Opportunity with Mysterio

J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
edited November 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
I'd start off saying, everyone in the development team is doing their best with the game but there's more room for improvement.

Mysterio is a unique character, not many has illusion as their superpowers. In the game, he's got great animations and some cool utility. It looks like Kabam wanted to make a special champ out of him but he's been wasted. He's impractical to use anywhere in the game in my opinion...not in AW, AQ or even general questing. Maybe to try other champs just for fun sake in questing. He doesn't need a lot of work: I suggest 2 things

1) Add regen to his utility, not surprising given he's a Tech champ.

2) Power gain. His damage is reliant on sp3 and poison. Poison immune champs (a ton of them in the game minus immunity nodes) doubles the fight time, same with repeating sp3.

Given the many champs I'd rather use, I feel he's been wasted and the opportunity to make him a more usable champ also missed. Unless of course, the goal wasn't to make him popular in different areas of the game.