**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank up suggestion

zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,149 ★★★★★
This is my second account but contents completed wise, it’s similar to my main account. Did easy path of LOL, completed 1 path in act 6.1, completed 1 path in variant 3, explored variant 2. No plan to explore LOL. Don’t think I have the skill to finish off The Champion in 6.2.6 so I am holding off on 6.2. I would like to explore variant 3 though.

Currently, I have a R2 6* domino unduped, R5 Hyperion duped, R5 capiw duped and R5 iceman duped.

Any particular champ you would rank 5 or maybe rank 4 or just wait?

Rank up suggestion 10 votes

Rank 5 Aegon sig 101
20%
Charlie_SceneFhfjghhggggjfhfjg 2 votes
Rank 5 Sparky unduped
0%
Rank 5 Thing unduped
10%
Soreal12 1 vote
Save and rank 2 6* Thing unduped
0%
Rank 5 Rulk sig 20 to help R2 Domino
20%
Osfan8MoNsTeR_804 2 votes
Rank 4 Sparkles sig 40
0%
Rank 4 Ghost sig 20
30%
GamerAdishvar_26dicdator 3 votes
Rank 4 Venom unduped
0%
Save the T5B and T2A and wait
20%
SpeedbumpKisHin 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Rulk is a very good champ. Great when paired with Domino. Amazing when you add Masacre.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Second account? I'd say just do rank up whoever you enjoy most.
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,149 ★★★★★
    I like rulk but I just can’t pull the trigger yet when it seem like I have better options.

I do rank up champs I enjoy playing. That is why Ghost is still rank 3, I just hate playing her. lol. I realize enjoying playing a champ does not mean the best option to rank up though. There might be contents that a specific champ would help in progression.
  • Options
    MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    Trust me, use it on Rulk, pair with Domino, parry + heavy = mega incinerate. Seriously, i find her so satisfying and fun to play to set a mine on your opponent and watch that friggin health melt away. If you have Masacre, the better.