**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Suicides vs. health recovery

I was wondering how come theres different recoveries on charaters when running liquid courage .
Sime characters gain health per tick, some are breakeven and some are loosing health per tick on the same setup. I noticed it while doing arenas.

Comments

• Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Some champs have regen or immunities while others don't. Also depends on willpower and coagulate masteries
  • TheBigSchemeTheBigScheme Posts: 60
    Ok i lost u there. My setup is 1 in salve, 3 in recovery and 3 in willpower and 3 in liquid courage and i have 18 r4s and rest r3s in arena and they all gain health from debuff differenty or as i posted above some do, some dont and some are breakeven.
  • KrazewulfosKrazewulfos Posts: 165
    Ok i lost u there. My setup is 1 in salve, 3 in recovery and 3 in willpower and 3 in liquid courage and i have 18 r4s and rest r3s in arena and they all gain health from debuff differenty or as i posted above some do, some dont and some are breakeven.
    poison actually reduces health you regen slightly. even from willpower, so your poison immune will regen more from willpower than your non poison immune

poison actually reduces health you regen slightly. even from willpower, so your poison immune will regen more from willpower than your non poison immune

But if your character is poison immune he doesnt loose health to this suicide well because he is immune right so he doesnt activate willpower?
    And if poison reduces the health u can recover or regen wouldnt salve and recovery help with that because i what i dont understand is why the character recover different amounts.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★

But if your character is poison immune he doesnt loose health to this suicide well because he is immune right so he doesnt activate willpower?
    And if poison reduces the health u can recover or regen wouldnt salve and recovery help with that because i what i dont understand is why the character recover different amounts.

Some champions have more and less HP than others, so they lose less HP per second, but regen less per regen too.
    The numbers in % doesn't change between champions
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Poison/bleed immunity does not affect attack increase from suicide masteries

However there are 2 downsides when you champ isn't poison/bleed immune

1. Poison reduces healing from all sources meaning even Wolverine will have a hard time regen if any additional damage taken

2. Extra Poison/Bleed no longer triggers additional Willpower... meaning if you're against Abomination or get punched by any Bleed champion you're gonna have a bad day

However I think you're asking why recovery is different for different champions

It all goes based on poison vulnerability and immunity as well as base health

As previously stated Poison reduces regen so poison immune Champs will get the normal regen from WP-Double edge

And some champions like Rocket will have far less base health compared to say… Hawkeye. As such his 0.5% health is lower than hawkeye's
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    There are various causes for the differing rates of health recovery.

Rounding could be a cause. Maths.

Despair mastery could be a cause. Opponent reduces your health recovery per debuff with this mastery.

Synergies which give you extra health could be a cause. Regen is based on the champions base health but liquid courage ticks based on your boosted health. If you increase your health above base you take more damage but the health recovery does not give you increased regen.
  • TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    Hi guys i have a math on this. I m going to post. Hope this will help.
    5c5aaw78tci4.jpg
    De with coagulate better than lc bcaz it has less side effect. But de with coagulate require more pt & unit. But it is absolutely ok that better product is costly.
    Awesome people thanks for helping me out with this one
    Awesome people thanks for helping me out with this one

Welcome.