**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

THERE NEEDS TO BE A GOLD ARENA EVERY SUNDAY

Who else is with me??

Comments

• Options
    Primetime_769Primetime_769 Posts: 118
    I’m with you Kabam make this happen
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    Lol nah.
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    There will finally be an arena for me to do lol
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Not Sunday, but instead make it every Monday.
  • Options
    Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★
    xNig said:

Lol nah.

That wasn't your wish
    You are saying "no" because you know kabam wont do that
    Who doesn't want gold arenas? Tell me honestly
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,731 ★★★★★

Why?
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Priyansh7 said:

xNig said:

Lol nah.

That wasn't your wish
    Me. 😊

If people can’t manage their resources well, no amount of help will solve the problem.

I have 2 alts that do ZERO arena that do not face a gold problem. (They have 8 R5s and 7 R5s respectively). Just learn to plan your rank ups.

• Options
    ThesurvivlistThesurvivlist Posts: 195
    Priyansh7 said:

xNig said:

Priyansh7 said:

xNig said:

Lol nah.

That wasn't your wish
    Me. 😊

If people can’t manage their resources well, no amount of help will solve the problem.

I have 2 alts that do ZERO arena that do not face a gold problem. (They have 8 R5s and 7 R5s respectively). Just learn to plan your rank ups.

Not everyone is a pro-gamer like you buddy
    Everyone isnt as crazy when it comes to spending money on this game and wasting full days for arena grinding for units,battlechips and ultimately gold
    Probably you're too rich to play this game and get gold
    Stop assuming man, it's bad. Also, I disagree with the gold arena on every Sunday as it would make the game very easy
  • Options
    Priyansh7 said:

xNig said:

Priyansh7 said:

xNig said:

Lol nah.

That wasn't your wish
    Me. 😊

Everyone isnt as crazy when it comes to spending money on this game and wasting full days for arena grinding for units,battlechips and ultimately gold
    I’m free to play (mostly) across all my accounts. For the past 2.5 years, I have spent $20 on the game (that’s for the sigil this month).

Read what I said. 2 alts, ZERO arena, no gold issues.
  • Options
    Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★
    “Make the game too easy” yeah ok.
  • Options
    xNig said:

Priyansh7 said:

xNig said:

Priyansh7 said:

xNig said:

Lol nah.

That wasn't your wish
    Me. 😊

I’m free to play (mostly) across all my accounts. For the past 2.5 years, I have spent $20 on the game (that’s for the sigil this month).

Zero arena, Free to play with over 17k units yeah right
    P.S : Gold arena every Sunday won't make the game the game easy. Trolls like you need to get a life
  • Options
    MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260
    What if it wasn't 750k but 150k? I'd say that's nice amount to get and it wouldn't break the game
  • Options
    OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★

xNig said:

Priyansh7 said:

xNig said:

Priyansh7 said:

xNig said:

Lol nah.

That wasn't your wish
    Me. 😊

P.S : Gold arena every Sunday won't make the game the game easy. Trolls like you need to get a life
    You can definitely be free to play with over 17k units.

Brian Grant’s got a guide on how to generate around 7-8k units per month without spending a penny, and that’s not counting the units you can earn from permanent content. I don’t play anyway near as much as him and I easily average 4-5k per month. If you don’t burn through it all in one go it adds up very quickly.

P.S. people aren’t trolls just because they don’t agree with you.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,194 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

Priyansh7 said:

xNig said:

Priyansh7 said:

xNig said:

Lol nah.

That wasn't your wish
    Me. 😊

No way u can get 78m witout arean at all that you point is in valid you do arean but Migt not be in large point. I’m hav 2.5m havet rank op in a while now
  • Options
    Gamer said:

xNig said:

Priyansh7 said:

xNig said:

Priyansh7 said:

xNig said:

Lol nah.

That wasn't your wish
    Me. 😊

No way u can get 78m witout arean at all that you point is in valid you do arean but Migt not be in large point. I’m hav 2.5m havet rank op in a while now

xNig said:

Priyansh7 said:

xNig said:

Priyansh7 said:

xNig said:

Lol nah.

That wasn't your wish
    Me. 😊

Main account that I grind on has 17k units and 78m gold. Saving units for Cyber Monday.

You guys need to learn to read.

• Options
    ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    Bray Wyatt has entered the chat...

YES
    YES
    YES
    YES
    YES
    YES
    YES
    YES
    YES
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Zuro said:

Why?
    Because monday is crystal cornucopia, which i don't think anyone is interested in doing, so monday is a free day to do gold arena.
  • Options
    AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
    i will suggest every 14 days means twice a month will be good.
  • Options
    LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    Arena still offers the same amount of gold that it did 3 or 4 years ago when the gold we needed was to r4 3*'s and r4 and r5 4*'s. The concept of having a 5* at r4 was a wild one. Since then, the amount of 5*'s has increased dramatically. With this, to r4 a 5*, its about 400,000 gold, not including leveling up. The arena doesnt cut it anymore.
    A solution would be to get this gold arena every sunday, or even to just boost the rewards from arena