**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why does ai get advantage at initial interaction

Kabam can you please answer why the ai gets the advantage on every single initial interaction. I ran a 100 fight test and could not land a single combo or hit at start of fight. If this game was completely balanced wouldnt their be a 50 percent chance I can land the first hit? Its a minor issue, im just curious.

Comments

• Options
    FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Just parry at the start of the fight. Then you’ll have the advantage.
  • Options
    Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 469 ★★★
    Str8crazy said:

Kabam can you please answer why the ai gets the advantage on every single initial interaction. I ran a 100 fight test and could not land a single combo or hit at start of fight. If this game was completely balanced wouldnt their be a 50 percent chance I can land the first hit? Its a minor issue, im just curious.

The AI will always be able to land the first hit. It's probably because the AI has a faster response time than you. The time you take to press your finger down is more than enough time for the AI to hit you first. If you want to get the first hit, you can either dodge back and dash forward or parry.
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★★
    Use light attacks and read your post again
  • Options
    LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    Just spam a light attack at the beginning of the fight. You'll either hit the opponent or they will dash back.