UPDATE: A new Hotfix (v32.2.3) is now being released to address this issue. Please keep an eye on your App Store for this update to address the below issue.

We are currently experiencing an Error when Summoners view a Champion’s Synergies while in the Champion Selection screen in Arenas and Duels. We are aware of this issue and are working on a Hotfix to address it. In the meantime, please avoid using the synergy menu to prevent this error and crash. We apologize for this inconvenience. Updates will be posted here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/293506/error-when-looking-at-synergies-from-champion-selection-screen

5 star Iceman or Darkhawk to rank 4

Was gonna take Iceman up, hands down, then I pulled a 6* Nighthrasher and realized how good Darkhawk is with a synergy team of 6* NT, 6* CAIW, 5*r4 Venom, and 5*r4 Guillotine...now I'm torn. Thoughts?! Oh, they are both awakened, Iceman at sig 4 and Darkhawk sig 20

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    I love that synergy team as well. I'm torn, though, because I love me some Iceman. Darkhawk needs high sig so maybe wait on him? I dunno, prolly cannot go wrong here no matter what you choose.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,018 ★★★★★
    I would pick Darkhawk.