**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Expiring compensation

So I can’t be the only one with expiring compensation. Why give out stuff you can’t use cause it’s going to expire before the new season starts.

Comments

• Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Chadpool1 said:

Welp. Didn’t think of that and now I’m kinda screwed

Do you have act 4 100%? That is really long
  • Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,120 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    Pretty sure they are more referring to the war boosts...but yeah, some of us did realize we could not claim them. I'm sure it's frustrating for those who just hit the claim button as a matter of habit. It definitely sucks. The same thing could have easily happened to me. Sometimes I'm just on auto pilot when clicking through menus. Clearing notifications, etc. Luckily, I did stop myself in time.
  • Options

Get Summoners Sigil, problem solved 👍😎

How does that solve the problem for F2P players?
  • Options

Don’t be free to play, problem solved again

You can disagree with me all you want but how does that solve anything? Not everyone can/will pay money towards the game

Also, who pays for your MCoC? Yourself? A parent?

Because some of us are still in school and cant afford to waste money time and resources on a mobile game
  • Options

I just gave them the ONLY solution to their problem 🤷🏻‍♂️

Once again, your not answering my questions.

And its not as easy as you make it out to be.
  • Options
    battleonebattleone Posts: 286 ★★

I just did answer your question...either purchase Sigil or let the boosts expire 🤦🏻‍♂️

Third solution. Could sell for 200 gold each. lol.

In all seriousness, short of contacting customer service to see if they will refresh them for you, cat is out of the bag here..... Most of us have at some point had something expire and learned that you dont need to claim immediately and can extend items lives to some extent.
  • Options
    Goodness said:

It’s kinda funny how serious you are 😂
    I am giving legitimate responses. And you STILL didn't answer my question. Who pays for your MCoC? If its you, fine. But if its a parent, you shouldn't complain about people not being able to buy the sigil.
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,729 ★★★★★

You can disagree with me all you want but how does that solve anything? Not everyone can/will pay money towards the game

Also, who pays for your MCoC? Yourself? A parent?

Because some of us are still in school and cant afford to waste money time and resources on a mobile game
    You mentioning the disagrees is just asking to be spammed with disagrees
  • Options
    cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★

Facts
  • Options
    Pony_boyPony_boy Posts: 50
    edited November 2019

Goodness said:

It’s kinda funny how serious you are 😂
    I am giving legitimate responses. And you STILL didn't answer my question. Who pays for your MCoC? If its you, fine. But if its a parent, you shouldn't complain about people not being able to buy the sigil.
    With all of the X’s in your name I would assume you have some L33tHaxorSki77s and pwn at the game. Why are you worrying about some boosts?

Yes this is sarcasm, but who are you to question how someone else pays fo their hobbies? Either pay to play and reap the rewards, or free to play and plan ahead. Pay attention and use critical thinking skills.