**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

5* Nexus crystal

Any news update on 5* Nexus crystal? Are the dates been out? Are they considering it or the decision been cancelled??

Comments

• Options
    CosagornCosagorn Posts: 84
    I think they will come with cyber weekend offers
  • Options
    IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    I see 2 major possibilities.
    1) in the cyber weekend offers
    2) in next month's holiday calendar, maybe a Christmas gift

Aside from that, most likely it will not be something free. It's too much of a game changer for Kabam not to monetize it.
  • Options
    LufasoLufaso Posts: 110
    If they had a nexus crystal to the Sigil for 11k like the feature I would buy the Sigil, Kabam if you hear me !
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,851 ★★★★★
    Aside from being added as what the above said, I believe it will be added to the game as well as i heard something about a law aimed to ban online rng based gambling
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,255 ★★★★
    It would be cool if they replaced the regular 5 star crystals in the variants to nexus crystals.
  • Options
    IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    GagoH said:

Aside from being added as what the above said, I believe it will be added to the game as well as i heard something about a law aimed to ban online rng based gambling

The online gambling law doesn't apply for the crystal system in this game.
    That only applies for games in which you can buy "loot boxes" from which you can get items and stuff.
  • Options
    LufasoLufaso Posts: 110
    edited November 2019
    If they add a nexus crystal to the Sigil for 11k like the feature I would buy the Sigil, Kabam if you hear me !