**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 6.1.6 serious bug!

For some reason in act 6.1.6 it doesn’t register passive fury as a fury buff, on the dorm path he takes 90% less damage if you don’t have an active fury but it’s not letting passive furies get around it as shown in the screenshots. Please fix!
t

Comments

• xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,136 ★★★★
    As stated in the node, only fury buffs count towards this node.
    Passives are not buffs.. as they are passives. No bugs here, working as intended.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    You just answered your own complaint lol, it is a fury passive, therefore it is not a fury buff, therefore the passive fury will not let you get around the 90% reduced damage lol.
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,136 ★★★★
    Looks like a big part of the community doesnt know the difference between passive and buffs
  • RollingxbigshotRollingxbigshot Posts: 106
    edited November 2019
    I guess, but passive fury works against mr sinister on the same node with gulk .....
  • Ok I see now
  • Mj3lnirMj3lnir Posts: 14
    Trying to explore the quest. To my knowledge there is no science champ with reliable fury buffs anymore. Hulk also has passives now. The only remaining option would be classic abomination.
    So Kabam what are you going to do about it?
  • KoiBoy18KoiBoy18 Posts: 311 ★★★
    Mj3lnir said:

Trying to explore the quest. To my knowledge there is no science champ with reliable fury buffs anymore. Hulk also has passives now. The only remaining option would be classic abomination.
    So Kabam what are you going to do about it?

Nothing to "do". Any champ gets a permanent fury buff with Heimdall and Angela synergy
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,950 ★★★★★
    How do these people even find these threads to necro good god
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,533 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

The search function here is worse than Gladiator.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,950 ★★★★★

ahmynuts said:

That's what I'm saying man. I can't even find the meme thread 95% of the time and you're trying to tell me people can dig this stuff up with out any issues lmaoo
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,533 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

ahmynuts said:

That's what I'm saying man. I can't even find the meme thread 95% of the time and you're trying to tell me people can dig this stuff up with out any issues lmaoo
    I had to dig though pages to bring up the thread about the GM bug with the relic.