**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

An idea to improve alliance war

Personally I think that alliance wars have become a bit bland and that there is not much motivation for winning fights other than season rewards. Season rewards are great and help alot with progression depending on the work of your alliance as a team and winning wars without many deaths. Alliance wars are a team based effort and the players effort as a whole. Upper teir alliances (Master 1- Platunum 4) are well conducted, everyone is almost at the same skill level and can handle difficult content well. Lower teir alliances such as anything below platinum 4 or gold 1 can be orginized, but is uncommon. However the lower you go some alliances vary on the scale of players anything below gold 2 or so. For example you might have someone who knows how to take down Thing in one try taking little to no damage, then on the other hand you might have someone who it takes almost their whole team trying rendering them from helping out unless they use items. My idea focuses on Indivdual work and some aspects of teamwork.

War Tokens are something gained after each fight depending on how many attempts it takes to K.O. an defender.
1st try: 240 Tokens
2nd try: 180 Tokens
3rd try: 80 Tokens
Nothing is rewarded after 3 attempts, These can also be awarded after winning a war as a bonus to shards, gold and loyalty.
Win: 300 Tokens
Loss: 100 Tokens
These can scale depending on the teir of alliance your in, adding 50 per rank. (300 and 100 being the starting numbers.) Meaning that this can increase by a max of 1000 tokens depending on your teir. (Not including Participation teir)

Tokens can be used to purchase items from a store system. Each item has a purchase limit of 5 and resets every 5 days. Items that would be featured would be:
  • Level 4 single alliance potion- 450 tokens
  • Level 4 team alliance potions- 550 tokens
  • Level 3 single alliance revive- 600 tokens
  • Level 3 team alliance revives- 750 tokens
  • Advanced Power boost- 1000 tokens
  • Combat Regen boost- 1300 tokens
  • Invulenerability boost- 1550 tokens
  • Random Power or special boosts- 900 tokens (Similar to the loyalty store)
  • 5 Star signature stone crystal- 850 tokens
  • War Season crystal- 2000 tokens
  • Teir 4 Basic fragments (18,000)- 1450 tokens
  • Teir 5 Basic fragments (1850)- 1850 tokens
Keep in mind this is just a idea that I had that I think could help motivate people to particpate and help to the teamwork factor of the mode, plus reward the effort of individuals. Let me know what you think or what you would do differently.

Comments

• Hidden_KnightHidden_Knight Posts: 202
    Great this was moved to suggestions and request, welp this won’t get anymore attention. So much for that...