Need advice on starting a alliance

Andypandy87Andypandy87 Member Posts: 65
Hey guys has anyone got any tips for me i want to start my own alliance

Comments

• phillgreenphillgreen Member Posts: 3,969 ★★★★★
    Start an alliance. Convince some friends to join or run it open and just kick people as you see fit until you have a reliable group. When you have a reliable alliance reward some with promotions to officer.

After that, it is a matter of how hard you want to work.
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Member Posts: 919 ★★★
    Get a group of capable people so you can complete some quality content (at least map 4) so you can attract other good people.
    Don't overextend with AQ and AW groups. Don't go above 2 groups till it runs smoothly, even if you are 20+
  • Andypandy87Andypandy87 Member Posts: 65
    Thanks guys so do yous need a new alliance 🤣 joke is it better to be more AQ focused or to just balance between both AQ and AW as i prefer to just do AQ
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,406 ★★★★★
    Start with rules for members — for example, AQ-focused, AW optional, donations/no donations required, map 5 only, etc. and enforce them consistently and fairly.

Use a chat app to communicate.

Be a good leader. Do not kick people randomly as suggested above. That’s a terrible way to build an alliance.

Cooperate on AQ or AW.

Advertise your alliance in the recruitment forum and be clear about your goals.

My ally is AQ-focused, has a stable 30-person roster, and everyone is happy and active. Good luck.