**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Some questions about lol

Since the proxima synergy with aegon is gonna be fixed next week I wanted to ask some questions before starting my lol exploration run
1-So that is my team for labyrinth

my question is should I add Yellowjacket in the empty slot to get 12% additional attack or should I put another champion that I can use in lol (my options are spiderman stark enhanced and blade)?
2-Can aegon outdamage x-23 regen ?
3-Can aegon bybass the damage back from electro?
4-Can aegon defeat juggernaut?
5-I don’t use suicides so will it affect aegon’s performance in lol?
Sorry for the long post

Comments

• Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    (1) I would add in Deadpool for regen rather than Yellowjacket and no, don't stick in Sparky or Blade.

(2) He should, but you may want to swap out the Deadpool I suggested above on that path for a duped Void just to make it easier.

(3) Above a 500 hit combo, he can.

(4) With skill, yes. You also have the option of sticking in the Holy Trinity along with Ægon and Proxima for that path.

(5) Yes, it will, but it's still doable.

Disclaimer: I have not even started LOL and I don't have a duped Ægon, this is just what I've seen, so someone correct me if I'm wrong.
  • Options

Etjama said:

(1) I would add in Deadpool for regen rather than Yellowjacket and no, don't stick in Sparky or Blade.

(2) He should, but you may want to swap out the Deadpool I suggested above on that path for a duped Void just to make it easier.

(4) With skill, yes. You also have the option of sticking in the Holy Trinity along with Ægon and Proxima for that path.

Disclaimer: I have not even started LOL and I don't have a duped Ægon, this is just what I've seen, so someone correct me if I'm wrong.

The only thing I'd correct is 1. He doesn't have suicides so he won't heal with that synergy.
    Oh yeah, forgot it works that way. Thanks for the correction. Glad I was right about everything else though. So thinking maybe... Captain Marvel (Classic) instead of Deadpool?
  • Options
    Mhd20034Mhd20034 Posts: 159
    @Etjama my highest duped void is a 3 star I have a 5 and 6 stars but they are unduped so I guess I will stick with aegon and I don’t think captain marvel will help me cause aegon always has a fury and doesn’t need extra duration
  • Options
    Mhd20034 said:

@Etjama my highest duped void is a 3 star I have a 5 and 6 stars but they are unduped so I guess I will stick with aegon and I don’t think captain marvel will help me cause aegon always has a fury and doesn’t need extra duration

As long as you can avoid block damage, a 3 star will still work. But Ægon might be the better option in that case. A high sig duped CAIW would work too if you can nail parries.
  • Options
    Just finished path3 only used 3 revives one for dr strange one for moon knight and one for maestro
    any tips for dr strange since I still have to fight him two more times?
  • Options
    And this is the map I use

• Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Aegon can handle every fight in LOL. I did 100% with him
  • Options
    Update2: I took path 4 yesterday only using four revives 2 on vision og 1 on electro and 1 on venom but can someone explain to me why aegon was taking damage from electro I thought that after 500 hits he reduces aa by 100% and yes I know that during the second enrage time the gains more ability accuracy but I also took a lot of damage during the first enrage timer
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    Etjama said:

If you have 500 hits, x23 won’t trigger regen. That’s how I got past RoL Wolvie when I was trying out my new 4*.

Also, you may as well invest in suicides cause once you have 100 hits, you will shrug them off immediately upon hitting the opponent. Activate them once you get past the first fight.
  • Options
    Update 3 : I only have the juggernaut path to do used a total of 19 revives on the last 5 paths will probably take this path next week I hope aegon does well vs juggernaut
  • Options
    OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    Mhd20034 said:

Update2: I took path 4 yesterday only using four revives 2 on vision og 1 on electro and 1 on venom but can someone explain to me why aegon was taking damage from electro I thought that after 500 hits he reduces aa by 100% and yes I know that during the second enrage time the gains more ability accuracy but I also took a lot of damage during the first enrage timer

RE: Electro vs Aegon.

Aegon's 500-hit ability causes -100% AA on the next hit after a crit. However, there's also the Dulled global in LoL, which reduces your crit chance by 50% for every buff you have, and with Aegon, there's a lot of buffs. You need a very high hit count to have the increased crit rating overcome the reduction from the Dulled node. Even at over 1k hits stored, the Dulled node will occasionally be enough to stop a crit, and then the next hit will not have the concussion.
  • Options
    @Ordalca I don’t think that is the case since the dulled node was removed a long time ago
  • Options
    OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    Then it'd just be him not criting, and so getting shocked the next time.