Options

Loki - Coldsnap Inmunity

2»

Comments

• Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    As far as I know, Loki does have the abilities of the frost giants. However, in the 80s Loki actually used iceman to increase the powers of the giants to conquer Asgard. But he didn’t use him to increase his own? But, then, this Loki seems to be the movie Loki, who does appear immune to cold, and even empowered by it.

The only thing that I can see is that the game accommodates immunities weirdly. It is well known that thing is capable of bleeding. But just making him resistant to bleeding was not enough, so they just made bleed effects knock rocks stacks off.

Even colossus bleeds, but he just bleeds energy while in his metal form. And it was established in the 90s that one of his new immunities was to magic, but they certainly couldn’t give him advantage over mystic class? And obviously basic C having more immunities then unstoppable C is silly. But such is the game.

• Options
    313rd313rd Posts: 160
    Haji_Saab said:

Loki was released before Iceman hence Kabam never thought of putting this immunity on him ...

They could retrospectively add this to him like they have now put shock immunity to Electro

Think this is reasonable as well as logical.

This and examples very similar to this should be considered and probably implemented. I could guess that most people that cant understand this are being stubborn and/or worse.