**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Honest players that had rewards bug

So let me start by saying I did not have bug and completed heroic weeks ago. Now on to my thoughts , I think that the honest players that had the bug played once realized some thing was wrong and stopped , Should be rewarded . Not every one is that honest and they should be rewarded somehow. I think they should be able to keep the rewards they received from that ONE pass. I know that that probably won't fly but they still should be commended . Rewarded somehow, The world would be a better place with more people like them on it!

Comments

• Options
    Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    Who in the world and why would someone flag this
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Mainer123 wrote: »

Because is spam.
    This was already discussed. Is not fair to anyone to keep rewards. Even if it was, therw would be players that didn't had an opportunity to do so.
  • Options
    eXtripa69 wrote: »

Because is spam.
    This was already discussed. Is not fair to anyone to keep rewards. Even if it was, therw would be players that didn't had an opportunity to do so.
    Sorry I didn't realize it had been covered not on here a lot. And like I said keeping everything wouldn't fly . My point was they should get something for being honest and not exploiting it. Some goodie pack or title or some me thing doesn't have to be hugh
  • Options
    NevvBNevvB Posts: 287 ★★★
    edited August 2017

Because is spam.
    Sorry I didn't realize it had been covered not on here a lot. And like I said keeping everything wouldn't fly . My point was they should get something for being honest and not exploiting it. Some goodie pack or title or some me thing doesn't have to be hugh

So what about the rest of the community who didnt have a chance to earn this "goodie bag or title"? Would it be fair to them? No.
  • Options
    And let me be clear , I mean people who actually had the bug did one round stopped and did not play it again because they knew it was wrong. the people that did not have bug or had bug and didn't now and didn't play should not get anything , that includes me not getting anything , I didn't do anything special so I don't deserve anything special
  • Options
    And let me be clear , I mean people who actually had the bug did one round stopped and did not play it again because they knew it was wrong. the people that did not have bug or had bug and didn't now and didn't play should not get anything , that includes me not getting anything , I didn't do anything special so I don't deserve anything special

No one deserves anything extra ... No one did anything special to get something
  • Options
    NevvB wrote: »

Because is spam.

So what about the rest of the community who didnt have a chance to earn this "goodie bag or title"? Would it be fair to them? No.[/quote.
    Feel me out, The rest of the community is what started me thinking about this. I like to think I have high morals , And I got wondering what would I do if I was in that spot , which turned into what would the rest of the community do? I think the one who exploited it should be perm. Ban . But the rare few who have shown real morals should be rewarded
  • Options
    NevvBNevvB Posts: 287 ★★★
    NevvB wrote: »

Because is spam.

So what about the rest of the community who didnt have a chance to earn this "goodie bag or title"? Would it be fair to them? No.[/quote.
    Feel me out, The rest of the community is what started me thinking about this. I like to think I have high morals , And I got wondering what would I do if I was in that spot , which turned into what would the rest of the community do? I think the one who exploited it should be perm. Ban . But the rare few who have shown real morals should be rewarded

But not everyone had the opportunity to show how honest they can be either.
  • Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    I think it would be fair to say someone who ran a path or 2 were just being honest. If you used 30 energy refills and ran the same path over and over..... well
  • Options
    LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Their reward will be to not get banned, and not have wasted a bunch of resources levelling a 5 star they got from it and get it taken away.
  • Options

Like I said I like to think I have high morals , and honestly I don't know what I would have done. And have contemplated it a bunch. What would you have done?
  • Options

Like I said I like to think I have high morals , and honestly I don't know what I would have done. And have contemplated it a bunch. What would you have done?

Being honest in this game doesn't reward you anythin apart from not being ban
  • Options

Being honest in this game doesn't reward you anythin apart from not being ban
    Yep your 100% right there . Such is life Just too bad that's how the game and the world work
  • Options
    Mcord11758 wrote: »
    I think it would be fair to say someone who ran a path or 2 were just being honest. If you used 30 energy refills and ran the same path over and over..... well
    Exactly
This discussion has been closed.