**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Which 6* R2 to drop sigs on: Omega or CapIW

DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★

Simple question. I know both benefit greatly from higher sig level and I have 80 stones from today's deal. Which one(s) and why?

Which 6* R2 to drop sigs on: Omega or CapIW 14 votes

Omega Red
57%
A l p h aTehsigzorzFhfjghhggggjfhfjgRockypantherxNichj99BananaGrantCapn_DanteAgentk 8 votes
Captain America
28%
CychanCliffordcanissamaf80HBC_GAMER616 4 votes
Split them
14%
spaceoctopusAlexAvalon 2 votes

Comments

• 450bhp450bhp Posts: 4
    Ability to block Regen/Heal...bleed resist, debuff purify with tentacles, kill ops by just standing there and taking a beating, that Cod Piece, Regen ability, ability to convince you that after grinding for 48 hours there is still something that smells worse than yourself
    ; - )
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Depends if you care more about prestige or usability right now. Cap will be higher prestige and still very useful but omega will be worse prestige but probably more useful
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Captain America
    I hate you😂
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★

Depends if you care more about prestige or usability right now. Cap will be higher prestige and still very useful but omega will be worse prestige but probably more useful

Prestige isn't much of a concern since I'm over 10.5K. Kind of leaning towards OR since I run suicides a lot but Cap is just so damn useful