**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which God tier to rank 5-65 and why?

ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 351 ★★★
I can bring either to roughly sig 100

And yes, I do know CMM has slightly more prestige. But lets disregard that.

I haven't completed 6.3 yet. Or fully explored 6.1 and 6.2 either. Just additional info to have opinion.

Which God tier to rank 5-65 and why? 26 votes

Warlock
73%
ArrsssBpn88855Uncle_Fatty_247DOKTOROKTOPUSSharkPowerr99CliffordcanBrokenTexas_11Ingi_Freyr1975ChampioncriticRockypantherxAmazing_Demon05EtjamaSpeedro420H3t3rBonzodavidLeoZedNatoradeSwolfrrx 19 votes
Captain Marvel Movie
26%
Lvernon15LordRaymond3FhfjghhggggjfhfjgBLACKMILKTEA_88OctoberstackKiritoFT121Ibby 7 votes

Comments

• Options
    And be as much critical as possible. I would love any insight and strong opinions.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Captain Marvel Movie
    If you have nick fury she’s a beast, she also benefits a TON from being ranked up, similar to Corvus, and she’s a great option for a lot of problem fight including sinister, but tbh you can’t go wrong with either, if you want me to get any gameplay with her in act 6 to help with your decision (I don’t have nf) just tag me and I’ll get it for you
  • Options
    Thanks for the input @Lvernon15. I appreciate it.
  • Options
    BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    Warlock
    You should look at some gameplay of both champions. Warlock is a beast for nearly every content (triple immunities [frostbite/coldsnap], xl, tech) so I personally reccomend him. But you can't go wrong with any of them, cmm is also a great champ.