**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which 5* to R5

LucianoDelHoyaLucianoDelHoya Posts: 1,458 ★★★
Hello peoples,
Im back again with vengeance!

Anyways got a few champions who i can R5 soon not now but pretty soon, got a variety from R3s to R4s atm

Have quite alot of R4s in my roster, also have alot of champions who are worthy of R5 who currently are sitting in R3 (so much i can rank up so it takes time)

Which 5* to R5 27 votes

R5 - Duped Aegon R4 Sig 200
25%
Smashing123Battle_GreninjaTehsigzorzsolmyrairDes99HedronTheoncomingstorm 7 votes
R5 - Duped CAIW R4 Sig 140 (can max his sig)
51%
smy168ShaconaqeLvernon15Osfan8BrokenJohnLocke117Jtarunzeezee57DrPepper_75EtjamaZuroSkillful_starGinjabredMonstaNightbat216 14 votes
R5 - Duped Gully 2099 R4 Sig 40
11%
zuffyDOKTOROKTOPUSDRTO 3 votes
R5 - Duped Stealth Spidey R3 Sig 40
3%
Trap_Jesus 1 vote
R5 - Duped Dr voodoo R4 sig 80
0%
R5 - Non duped claire voyant R4
7%
BLACKMILKTEA_88TheInfinty 2 votes
R5 - Non duped Dr Doom R3
0%

Comments

• TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    R5 - Duped Aegon R4 Sig 200
    What are you trying to complete next?
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 755 ★★★
    R5 - Duped CAIW R4 Sig 140 (can max his sig)
    Unless your goal is to complete laberytnth of legends or the new Everest to come" the abyss of legends" I'd go with capIW. He's still one of the best champs in the game. Really really high damage,boatloads of utility and insanely high block proficiency. He's the best overall.
  • R5 - Duped Aegon R4 Sig 200
    Aegon if you want to finish LoL, he’s also great in act 6 since the opponents’ health pool is huge. Otherwise, a sig 200 Cap has great utility.