**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Nick Fury or Omega Red

Got a couple of lucky pulls last night and want to take either of above to R5. Have a generic AG as I believe both need duped. Can put in a lot of generic stones as well. Which should I go for? My current top champs -

Nick Fury or Omega Red 12 votes

Nick Fury
58%
SharkPowerr99FhfjghhggggjfhfjgBonzodavidLeoZedKiritoFT121IbbyTheToxicCactus 7 votes
Omega Red
41%
DOKTOROKTOPUSLordRaymond3ŁŤÇOctoberstackSwolfrrx 5 votes

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Omega if you run suicides and can get to at least sig 140, nick if not, also don’t put any sigs into nick, 1 is sufficient
  • Haggis_ballsHaggis_balls Posts: 24
    Lvernon15 said:

Omega if you run suicides and can get to at least sig 140, nick if not, also don’t put any sigs into nick, 1 is sufficient

Thanks. I don’t run suicides, just ran through Act 6.1 last week but thinking about going back and 100% Act 5
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

Thanks. I don’t run suicides, just ran through Act 6.1 last week but thinking about going back and 100% Act 5
    Without suicides go nick, omega needs them to be on the level of the top of the top champs, without he’s still amazing but not as good as nick