**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mystic champion

LucianoDelHoyaLucianoDelHoya Posts: 1,458 ★★★
edited November 2019 in General Discussion
Hello peoples, how are you?

Anyways just want to talk about a few recent mystic additions to the game.

Claire voyant&Dr Doomiester.

I have Claire voyant as a un-duped 5* R4
I recently Duped my 5* R3 Dr Doom.

I have played alot with claire when it comes to certain UC bosses, she seems great against the recent Annihilus UC boss. Over all i find her utility great.

You can have slight power control/gains
You can life steal a fair amount.
You can give a great deal of Burst damage too.

Overall she has great utilities, i feel in the longer content her Nullifies seem to deplete. As in the start of the fight she more or less nullifies but then seems to stop for a while.

Now to Dr Doom i havent used him, seen videos of him constantly slapping without getting hit. Apart from that havent seen to much of his Nullifies.

I have a duped Dr voodoo, personally i like his SP1 constant SP1s and you can deal alot of damage over time, i rarely use him for his power control.

Now to the conclusion everyone says SS is the best when it comes to mystic nullify abilities and utilities, i dont have him past a 4*.

Who do you prefer? I always wanted SS as he seems to be the go for alot of players, and also is Dr Doom really the king of Mystics and worth a R5?