**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which 6* to r2 ?

Which of those two champs would you rather get to rank 2 ? Cheers and good day !

Which 6* to r2 ? 43 votes

Ronin (unawakened)
9%
cx23433X_Factor_AgentHedronTheInfinty 4 votes
Killmonger (unawakened)
32%
TendersquadMaverick75Bpn88855Uncle_Fatty_247Grootman1294LordRaymond3AleorTehsigzorzFhfjghhggggjfhfjgJake303AoSBonzodavidBecauseICan09Erik_BloodaxeAlgore 14 votes
Wait for someone else... ?
58%
RagamugginGunnerChovnerPwf57ExHavokCliffordcanDuke_SilverWorknprogressRasiloverCrazyAlboForumName123zeezee57Cx8Nick1109GGhostFlaminMonkeyPooNichj99tafredononeOctoberstackHidden_Knight 25 votes

Comments

• Options
    Jake303AoSJake303AoS Posts: 301 ★★
    Killmonger (unawakened)
    Granted Killmonger is better duped, he's still one of my most used champs with the Winter Soldier synergy
  • Options
    Killmonger (unawakened)

Zero reason to R2 either of those champs over someone else. Take a better 5* to R5

I'm curious who you have as R2s? You're all over everyone's posts telling them not to r2 any of their champs lol, so who do you deem worthy?
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Zero reason to R2 either of those champs over someone else. Take a better 5* to R5

I'm curious who you have as R2s? You're all over everyone's posts telling them not to r2 any of their champs lol, so who do you deem worthy?
    Namor, Domino, Capiw, Sym, Rulk, and Corvus. All duped. Namor and Cap both over sig 100
  • Options
    My R5s are Doom, Namor, CMM, Fury, Corvus, Sunspot, Havok, Quake, Aegon, Thor Rag, Cull, Thing, Warlock, KM, Ghost, Void, Sentinel, Starky and Hype. All sig 200
  • Options
    Killmonger (unawakened)

Namor, Domino, Capiw, Sym, Rulk, and Corvus. All duped. Namor and Cap both over sig 100
    Well I'm sure a lot of people would like to have some of those options, but do/did you not have any of them as 5*s already? I think most people taking 6*s to r2 is because they don't have them as 5*s and it takes less resources to get to that r5 level..

Also, you think Rhulk is better than Killmonger??
  • Options

Well I'm sure a lot of people would like to have some of those options, but do/did you not have any of them as 5*s already? I think most people taking 6*s to r2 is because they don't have them as 5*s and it takes less resources to get to that r5 level..

A R2 duped along with a R2 Domino better than unduped KM? Absolutely

• Options
    Killmonger (unawakened)

My R5s are Doom, Namor, CMM, Fury, Corvus, Sunspot, Havok, Quake, Aegon, Thor Rag, Cull, Thing, Warlock, KM, Ghost, Void, Sentinel, Starky and Hype. All sig 200

So you r2'd a bunch of champs you already had as r5s? That kinda contradicts your theory doesn't it?
  • Options
    Killmonger (unawakened)

Well see, this is what I meant by opinion..lol I agree KM damage is better duped, but it's still good, and his unblockable, indestructible, true strike, and ability to eat sp3s is way more valuable in my world..
  • Options

So you r2'd a bunch of champs you already had as r5s? That kinda contradicts your theory doesn't it?
    My dupes are Namor (prestige) and Corvus (AW and AQ or questing or double Corvus in AQ) that's it
  • Options

Well see, this is what I meant by opinion..lol I agree KM damage is better duped, but it's still good, and his unblockable, indestructible, true strike, and ability to eat sp3s is way more valuable in my world..
    KM is absolutely a great champ, hence me having him at 5/65 200. My 6* is R1 sig 20 for a reason. He goes from an okay champ with meh damage and some utility (especially with synergies) to a very good champ when at max sig. Most people wont be taking 6* champs to max sig any time soon so it's silly ranking unduped champs that are much better duped and with a high sig

Would I have taken Rulk to R2 if I didnt have R2 Domino already? Probably not, I still use him alone on incinerate paths in AQ all the time and he's actually a very good champ. He's just simple
  • Options
    Killmonger (unawakened)

KM is absolutely a great champ, hence me having him at 5/65 200. My 6* is R1 sig 20 for a reason. He goes from an okay champ with meh damage and some utility (especially with synergies) to a very good champ when at max sig. Most people wont be taking 6* champs to max sig any time soon so it's silly ranking unduped champs that are much better duped and with a high sig

Would I have taken Rulk to R2 if I didnt have R2 Domino already? Probably not, I still use him alone on incinerate paths in AQ all the time and he's actually a very good champ. He's just simple
    I like Rhulk, use him often as well. But as for reasons stated, KM is way more useful. Eating sp3s and true strike are massively useful.
  • Options

I like Rhulk, use him often as well. But as for reasons stated, KM is way more useful. Eating sp3s and true strike are massively useful.
    Why would I use KM for that as opposed to ghost who is better all around in just about every single way?
  • Options
    Killmonger (unawakened)
    Ghost has true strike, unstoppable, indestructible and can tank sp3s without synergy? I got a 5* ghost a long time ago, but haven't used her much cause she largely relies on synergy champs that I don't find useful.
  • Options
    Killmonger (unawakened)

Why would I use KM for that as opposed to ghost who is better all around in just about every single way?
    Ghost has true strike, unstoppable, indestructible and can tank sp3s without synergy? I got a 5* ghost a long time ago, but haven't used her much cause she largely relies on synergy champs that I don't find useful.
  • Options
    edited December 2019

What does synergy have to do with it. Her critical attacks cant be evaded ever, she intercepts through phase so has no need for an unstoppable counterpunch, and she tanks sp3s with hood. She also has unblockable specials with wasp, has FAR higher damage output than KM even at max sig, and not only is basically immune to EVERY DoT debuff she actually gets stronger from them
  • Options
    Plus you talk about mephisto getting power from incinerate, well ghost gets power from every single missed hit.

Mephisto is okay. Other champs are far better
  • Options
    Killmonger (unawakened)

What does synergy have to do with it. Her critical attacks cant be evaded ever, she intercepts through phase so has no need for an unstoppable counterpunch, and she tanks sp3s with hood. She also has unblockable specials with wasp, has FAR higher damage output than KM even at max sig, and not only is basically immune to EVERY DoT debuff she actually gets stronger from them
    You literally just stated what synergy has to do with it. And she's not immune to every DoT, if your timing isn't perfect, she will always take some damage from them. And again with the damage..lol Yes, her damage can be massive, but to some people it's not all about that. There is a very specific playing style as well as synergies to make her as good as she is, and it leaves a lot of room for error. Is she am epic champ, for some of course, does she make KM irrelevant, I don't believe so. Not mention for those that don't have endless resources as you seem to, they may never get a Ghost, yet have a KM right now. So telling them to not rank him cause someone else is (in your opinion) better, is ridiculous. He clears content like a champ, so I say go for it, rather than sitting on your hands waiting for another champ you may not get in 5+years..
  • Options
    Killmonger (unawakened)

Plus you talk about mephisto getting power from incinerate, well ghost gets power from every single missed hit.

Mephisto is okay. Other champs are far better

Never said he was the best, just massively underrated. And apparently for no other reason than his damage output..
  • Options

You literally just stated what synergy has to do with it. And she's not immune to every DoT, if your timing isn't perfect, she will always take some damage from them. And again with the damage..lol Yes, her damage can be massive, but to some people it's not all about that. There is a very specific playing style as well as synergies to make her as good as she is, and it leaves a lot of room for error. Is she am epic champ, for some of course, does she make KM irrelevant, I don't believe so. Not mention for those that don't have endless resources as you seem to, they may never get a Ghost, yet have a KM right now. So telling them to not rank him cause someone else is (in your opinion) better, is ridiculous. He clears content like a champ, so I say go for it, rather than sitting on your hands waiting for another champ you may not get in 5+years..
    KM isnt near as good without synergies either. Without at least having WS getting true strike can be incredibly difficult or impossible against some fights youd want to have it

Mephisto is meh tier at best without synergies as well. I personally don't care who you guys rank up but when you come to a forum and ask for people's opinion don't get all bent out of shape when someone tells you you're doing something stupid
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    Killmonger (unawakened)
    Km has smth like +110% +- when reverberation is active, but you have to block an attack or get hit, and it's active only for 8 seconds and has 8 seconds cooldown. If you don't dance around it, attack increase isn't anything crazy on average. Personally I prefer to play km so that opponent doesn't touch me at all, so couldn't care less about my r2 6* being not duped until I'm not placing him in defance. Also 5*s don't have adrenalin mechanic. His bad sides - he's somewhat reliant on synergies with void and ws. Without ws you can't always have true strike, and void is nice on nodes like biohazard (not perfect, but he works). Km was my mvp for 6.3.6 cap, evade path in variant 3 and great with void for uc girl with guns. But his best part for me is how pleasant he is. He also requires some skill

As for ronin, I have 5* sig 60 I guess, and imo he isn't great in something one, not does he have flexibility, like, say, Hyperion. I probably wouldn't really consider him as an option for r2.

Waiting is always okay, if you don't need new champs and don't have resources expiring. But you might end up with no better options by the time you'll have t5b in your stash, so don't be too greedy
  • Options
    IronMax753IronMax753 Posts: 27
    Thx for all your replies 🙏