**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mordo not blocking

FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
I've been experiencing an issue in the 3* arena (haven't test elsewhere) with a 3* Mordo where I will hit the opponent with a combo and then try to block and even though I am tapping and holding to block, Mordo just stands there and gets hit. I am not having this problem with any other characters. It also happens more generally where I'll dash back and try to block and there will be about a half second pause before Mordo actually puts his block up.

Comments

• FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    Yeah that is the problem I'm having and I agree, I think it's something to do with the animation having to activate.
  • NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    If you finish the 5 hit combo with a light hit it doesn't happen, its a known bug. Finishing with a medium leaves him open to counter attack.
  • CawnbreadCawnbread Posts: 19
    edited May 2017
    Its the opposite finishing with a medium hit throws them far back enough to throw up a block. If you finish with a light which is his kick you don't have a chance to block at all. He is my top champ have to deal with this constantly
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 470 ★★
    Yeah this is a bug! I have to hit the opponent 4 times in a row instead of 5 and this sucks..