**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Next 4/55

solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★

I'm strongly considering hype for my next r4, but he's not amazing without his sig. Is he still worth the rank up though, or do I have a better candidate?

Comments

• AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    Hype is still a good champ without his sig, I took mine to r4 and was lucky enough to dupe him soon after that

Other decent options are Hela (of you know how to use her), carnage (he's pretty similar to hype actually in a way of throwing a lot of sps), maybe cull (don't have him). Would go with hype anyway, he's very nice to play imo
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    Aleor said:

Hype is still a good champ without his sig, I took mine to r4 and was lucky enough to dupe him soon after that

Other decent options are Hela (of you know how to use her), carnage (he's pretty similar to hype actually in a way of throwing a lot of sps), maybe cull (don't have him). Would go with hype anyway, he's very nice to play imo

@Aleor Is hype my best option for 6.1? I'm trying to build my roster to be able to get through that. And should I put some points into fury masteries for him?
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    solopolo said:

Aleor said:

@Aleor Is hype my best option for 6.1? I'm trying to build my roster to be able to get through that. And should I put some points into fury masteries for him?
    As far as I remember, 6.1 had very annoying Crossbones boss, requiring some immunities, if I remember correctly. But hype is useful in act 6 overall, he's one of few counters to 6.2 sinester, wich is a disgusting fight. Overall he's fine for most of nodes imo.
    Also I missed Morningstar - once ramped, she's a great champ, but I'm not sure if she's good for act 6, never really used her
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★

ultron and crossbones was a nightmare in 6.1 NEVER GOING BACK THERE AGAIN
    the horror THE HORROR!

@bubbaXzone worse than 5.4.6 ultron?