**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What should I buy?

Hey guys, I'm torn when it comes to what I should use my money on. For a bit of background, I've wanted silver surfer in the game for years and have plenty of resources to invest in him if I can get him (5 star cosmic ag, 2-3 rank up gem, 3-4 rank up gem). The 2 options I'm weighing against each other are I either buy the briefcase and black panther's treasure to get units and bonus cyber weekend stuff (I'll use units to buy surfer crystals), or should I spend very little during cyber weekend but whale out on the early access surfer bundles? Appreciate any advice!

Comments

• Options
    Cx8Cx8 Posts: 77
    The pre release crystals offer a very slim chance to get the person you want, at least with cyber offers you know what you are getting, but it’s a hard call
  • Options
    MINIWARLORDMINIWARLORD Posts: 62
    Felganos said:

Hey guys, I'm torn when it comes to what I should use my money on. For a bit of background, I've wanted silver surfer in the game for years and have plenty of resources to invest in him if I can get him (5 star cosmic ag, 2-3 rank up gem, 3-4 rank up gem). The 2 options I'm weighing against each other are I either buy the briefcase and black panther's treasure to get units and bonus cyber weekend stuff (I'll use units to buy surfer crystals), or should I spend very little during cyber weekend but whale out on the early access surfer bundles? Appreciate any advice!

I’d buy the cyber weekend deals. You get great items in addition to the units, which you could use on crystals once they’re available. The early access bundles are practically at-cost as if you bought units for the crystals.
  • Options
    FelganosFelganos Posts: 259 ★★
    Now comes the next question, with a budget of roughly 200 sgd (160-175 usd), which offers should I buy? with the way conversion goes, buying 2 of the black panther's treasures would be cheaper than 1 odin. Briefcase is appealing because of the sig stones, odin because of the nexus crystal, gold, and t5b, but Black panther's is appealing because 2 of them would cost less (For me) than 1 odin, plus they give an extra 1k 6 star shards. Thanks guys!
  • Options
    FelganosFelganos Posts: 259 ★★
    Other problem is that I won't have any connection or devices to log on/play mcoc from the 9th to 18th