**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

In 5 years which is Best character MCOC has given to marvel.

Comments

• Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Venom the duck is an amazing champ at times. Since his buffs are RNG based, that does that away some helpfulness. But once you get the best setup, he’s an absolute unit.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Fabwizi said:

Savio444 said:

Civil warrior

Wow,Are you sure he is mcoc original because if he is then yes definitely he is a great concept.
    I think he was created for the game.
  • DevilMayCryDevilMayCry Posts: 77
    Fabwizi said:

I am sure I saw aegon statue in thor ragnarok movie

I think the statues that you are referring to are either of Ares. Ares helmet kind of looks like Aegon's.

Beta Ray Bill and Man thing was also there.
  • Erza_ScarletErza_Scarlet Posts: 130
    edited December 2019
    The way I see it, Guillotine introduction changed the story arc of mcoc. She also laid the foundation for Morningstar and 2099 (both amazing champions). She was also introduced with Venom at the same time, who gave rise to the symbiotes in the game. She might not be the best, but she played a huge role in the growth and success of MCOC! And in the future, if Marvel are to create a content based off on mcoc original characters, it will most likely be her.
  • Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★
    Savio444 said:

Fabwizi said:

Savio444 said:

Civil warrior

Wow,Are you sure he is mcoc original because if he is then yes definitely he is a great concept.
    I think he was created for the game.
    Civil Warrior was created for MCOC, set in a world where the civil war ended up with Tony dying and Cap merging his skills with Tony's tech
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    So many options claire aegon namor guillotine 2099 supreme vtd etc
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Bendy said:

So many options claire aegon namor guillotine 2099 supreme vtd etc

Namor is so, so, so far from being a Kabam original man.
    Read it wrong my bad then probs aegon or guillotine 2099
  • Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★
    Claire voyant isn't actually a MCOC designed character, she is a very old school marvel comics one
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Claire_Voyant_(Earth-616)
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 407 ★★★
    Aegon by leaps and bounds
  • BananaGrantBananaGrant Posts: 95
    Civil Warrior for sure.
    I pulled him as a 4* from a free featured we got back in summer 2016? I can't remember.

He's still my favourite champ, and I'm hoping for a 6* one from my next crystal (Just so I can use him) :)
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    civil warrior ,unfortunately he isnt good or very popular in game ,if they had made him actual mix of captain and ironman powerlevel wise in game, he'd b unstoppable and immensely popular worldwide
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,767 ★★★★★
    shaking my head at people saying Namor, one of the FIRST EVER MARVEL CHARACTERS BEFORE THEY WERE EVEN CALLED MARVEL, as an MCOC original.

He was right there in Timely's Marvel Comics #1 with the android Torch! He came before Captain America!
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    Guillotine is beautifully made; and really works as a stand-alone champion.

Honourable mentions to Civil Warrior and Symbiote Supreme; but they're amalgam characters rather than genuinely new, like Guillotine and Morningstar.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    omg a ripoff doc strange is wining against guillo, shame on you
  • tbos42tbos42 Posts: 61
    Warlock
  • MassapealMassapeal Posts: 143
    Carina!
  • DynastyDynasty Posts: 30
    What about Ghost?
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 628 ★★★
    Scarlet Witch and Strange before ther nerf
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    Aegon
  • WaterlemonWaterlemon Posts: 26
    Aegon because hes just the perfect cross between Ares and Genis-Vell how can you not love him hes just such a cool character