**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Warlock in Nexus crystals?

AldacAldac Posts: 473 ★★★
Warlock is due to enter the basic 5* star today I believe. Was just wondering if he will be available in Nexus Crystals from the Cyber Weekend deals if they haven’t been opened yet?

Comments

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    If they work like other crystals that pull out of basic pools, which I assume they would, he should be
    edited December 2019
    Typically the only crystals that wont update the pools over time are the ones with a set group of champs like featured crystals, dungeon crystals, marvelous, etc...
  • AldacAldac Posts: 473 ★★★
    Thanks guys 👍🏻
    The basic 5* has updated to show Warlock in the pool, but the pool that is visible for the 5* Nexus crystal hasn’t updated. Hmmm
  • TheRealmKeeperTheRealmKeeper Posts: 213
    Just like a featured crystal, it will not convert to the new one once a new one releases. Warlock will not be in the Nexus crystal
    I’m not sure of the logic behind that. I thought they were essentially basic 5* crystals offering the choice of 3 champs, not crystals with available champs frozen at the time of purchase?
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    @Aldac only one way to tell tbh, give it a spin and report back. If you see him in the reel, he’s probably in there; if not, then...

well, even if he’s not, he could still be in there, because the reel means nothing
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★

@Aldac only one way to tell tbh, give it a spin and report back. If you see him in the reel, he’s probably in there; if not, then...

well, even if he’s not, he could still be in there, because the reel means nothing

You can’t see the reel on Nexus crystal

Just like a featured crystal, it will not convert to the new one once a new one releases. Warlock will not be in the Nexus crystal

That makes no sense at all. The only crystals that dont update are ones with set pools. The nexus crystal is just a basic crystal with 3 different spins.
    Aldac said:

I’m not sure of the logic behind that. I thought they were essentially basic 5* crystals offering the choice of 3 champs, not crystals with available champs frozen at the time of purchase?

That should be exactly what they are.
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    Smash said:

You can’t see the reel on Nexus crystal
    You know what, I’d completely forgotten that, feeling like a right fool now
    It would be really great to get an answer from a mod about this (hint hint)
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    If you're purely aiming to pull Warlock, you'd be better off with the current Featured 5* crystal. There are 24 champs on the Featured crystal, and somewhere around 150 in the basic pool.

1 chance in 24 is better is than 3 chances in 150.

On the other hand, at least the Nexus crystal gives you the option of not choosing DPX or Groot. So there's that.
    I know. Nexus crystals aren’t available right now. The reason I made this post was to ascertain whether he was moving into the Nexus crystals obtained from Cyber Weekend deals in the same way he’s moved into basic 5* crystals. Whether it was/is worth waiting etc.