**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Selling T4cc

Are there any plans to allow selling T4cc to get t5cc shards? Like many endgame players, I have thousands of t4cc crystal shards I’m afraid to open and let t4cc expire in my stash on the hope that one day I can sell for t5cc shards. Are there any plans for that to happen or is that years away?

Comments

• Options
    TensioTensio Posts: 173
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Zibiit we will appreciate an official answer for this question 🥺
  • Options
    Sman74Sman74 Posts: 95
    This thread went nowhere, but I didn’t want to create a new one. Any good rumors on this topic or any moderators around with time to weigh in? Would be awesome to turn on a small source of T5CC fragments soon.
  • Options
    ElFenomenoElFenomeno Posts: 14
    @Kabam Porthos I’m here, but you guys don’t give us a chance to sell that...
  • Options
    crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    edited March 2020
    I had mutant expiring in the stash, so did the trade. Gave me a mystic which put me over. Nowhere near ranking a mystic so I traded in and got a mutant. Getting tired of trading and coming up with nothing of value. Went from overage of two classes to one under max in the same two classes. That system is a joke. Needs to be fixed. Definitely not the first time I've had that happen.
  • Options
    I have 30 of each class expire 😊

• Options
    @Kabam Miike can we make the same to T4C?!?

Thank you!

• Options
    I agree with everyone in this thread that this is BS. Take a look at what I’ve spent in here kabam. I’m not spending another dime until you guys fix this ridiculous system.
  • Options
    crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★

I have 30 of each class expire 😊

The bigger question is how many t4c shards and crystals do you have sitting? I was sitting on 700 plus shards, but only about 13 crystals.
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    They should add this option as soon as possible it would be an incredibly great pro player move.
  • Options
    Yes, but they don’t wanna listening our ideas...